Hey all, I know most of you hate BC Riches, so please leave any useless comments out of this thread, thanks!

Anyway,

Of these guitars, what would be a good one to go for?

B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST Electric Guitar
http://www.music123.com/B-C--Rich-Mockingbird-ST-Electric-Guitar-512696-i1276270.Music123

B.C. Rich Mockingbird Special X Electric Guitar

B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Warbeast Electric Guitar
http://www.music123.com/B-C--Rich-NJ-Deluxe-Warbeast-Electric-Guitar-516094-i1396013.Music123

B.C. Rich WMD Warbeast Electric Guitar

Or any other suggestions?
------------------------------------
Ibanez EGEN
ESP LTD F-400FM
'87 Jap Strat
Ovation : Celebrity

Boss GT-10

Blackstar Series One 200
ive owned alot of bc rich's and so far the best one that ive played is an Ironbird, it looks like the Deans Razorback and plays like one too, i wouldnt go for the cheaper limited one though...out of the 3 that you named, the mocking bird special X would be good...make sure you dont get any platinum edition guitars from bc rich, those ARE actually cheaply made, as for the warbeast id scratch that one out and just go with either a NJ Beast or NT Warlock/ dark arts warlock either one is good.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Yeh I got a fair few BC Rich guitars. I'd say go the NJ Deluke, if u go the normal nj it only has 1 volume control, nothing else (or is that an SOB Beast?) either way NJ deluxe. But man, go to a music shop and have a play because u might get your guitar and realise it's not for you.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by toeinator
Yeh I got a fair few BC Rich guitars. I'd say go the NJ Deluke, if u go the normal nj it only has 1 volume control, nothing else (or is that an SOB Beast?) either way NJ deluxe. But man, go to a music shop and have a play because u might get your guitar and realise it's not for you.

yeah he actually has a point on going to a music store and trying them out, never buy anything without trying it out first, try different BC's out and see whats good, dont just go by style and looks go for the sound you want.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
I'm in South Africa, so there are no local suppliers for BC Rich, I can only import.
What's the matter with the Warbeast?
I'm not a fan of V-shapes, so that's out of the question.
And is the Mockingbird ST better than the special X?
------------------------------------
Ibanez EGEN
ESP LTD F-400FM
'87 Jap Strat
Ovation : Celebrity

Boss GT-10

Blackstar Series One 200
i personally feel the ST is better than the Special X simply because of the many tone options the ST comes with