I know for sure I am. Anybody else just waiting for 10 a.m. to try and bag a couple tickets?

For anyone who doesn't know, ac/dc have just announced 2 new dates in the U.K. and the tickets go on sale at 10 a.m.

Think I'll try for Wembley.. Anyone else?
RIP Dime
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
haha, and no im not waiting for tickets
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I saw the tickets and thought wow but it's kinda expensive (ok £45 isn't that expensive for Wembley but ) so I dunno, it would be amazing but Bob Dylan's playing in April and I need money for a new 4X frame anyway.
Quote by wesselbindt
Then you should try dangerfapping. It involves fapping till ur halfway there, and then calling ur mom or dad to your room, and than try to cum before he/she enters your room. It's an incredible rush.
I was a bit excited when I heard they were comnig to Finland, but the tickets are 75€ or more and I'm not that big of a fan..
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by SnookM
I saw the tickets and thought wow but it's kinda expensive (ok £45 isn't that expensive for Wembley but ) so I dunno, it would be amazing but Bob Dylan's playing in April and I need money for a new 4X frame anyway.

They put the price up just before they went on sale, the tickets are now £55 with a £5 booking charge.. I only had enough money in my bank for one ticket now I only put £105 in there as I was assuming they would stick with the £45.. Damn.
Quote by dandadog
They put the price up just before they went on sale, the tickets are now £55 with a £5 booking charge.. I only had enough money in my bank for one ticket now I only put £105 in there as I was assuming they would stick with the £45.. Damn.

Oh well, I've spent all my money on cds and bike parts anyway, that sucks though...

Tell me how it was guys haha.
Quote by wesselbindt
Then you should try dangerfapping. It involves fapping till ur halfway there, and then calling ur mom or dad to your room, and than try to cum before he/she enters your room. It's an incredible rush.
Got 4 tickets for Hampden,

Missed school today to get them, my mum wasn't best pleased.
awwwwww just ordered two standing for wembley, god bless the DC for adding well deserved shows, especailly glasgow remembering their roots
Quote by Tom_hatton
Yeah, I want to pay a ton to go and see the same 3 chords being played for 2-3 hours.

You like Dragonforce...
So you would rather listen to someone play videogames?
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by dandadog
I may of skipped my last day of school to get the tickets...

>.>

<.<

I was just skimming through, this thread has nothing to do with me, but I noticed one glaring error.

Quote by dandadog
I may have skipped my last day of school to get the tickets...

>.>

<.<

This is what the past should have looked like.

Also, I would like to say that I have posted before a comment such as : GTFO/STFU gramer nahtsy
got my ticket for hampden
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by soulflyV
I was just skimming through, this thread has nothing to do with me, but I noticed one glaring error.

This is what the past should have looked like.

Also, I would like to say that I have posted before a comment such as : GTFO/STFU gramer nahtsy

Thanks for pointing my mistake out, I haven't slept recently so my spelling/grammar isn't up to it's standard.

'Nahtsy'? ....Yeah, nice spelling.

Also, while we're being picky.. the following should have been in quotation marks:
Quote by soulflyV

GTFO/STFU gramer nahtsy
Quote by dandadog
Thanks for pointing my mistake out, I haven't slept recently so my spelling/grammar isn't up to it's standard.

'Nahtsy'? ....Yeah, nice spelling.

Also, while we're being picky.. the following should have been in quotation marks:

I typed it the way a stereotypical "fuck school 'n shit yo" teenage pit user would type it, kind of as in insult to anyone telling me to STFU.

I don't think it needs quotation marks. It wasn't a direct quote or anything like that.
Quote by soulflyV
I typed it the way a stereotypical "fuck school 'n shit yo" teenage pit user would type it, kind of as in insult to anyone telling me to STFU.

I don't think it needs quotation marks. It wasn't a direct quote or anything like that.

Not a direct quote, but still speech, therefore needing quotation marks, I believe. That's what I was taught anyway?

Kinda off-topic here, but hey.