Page 1 of 2
I've been going through wikipedia with no particular aim and seeing where it ends up taking me. I ended up here and I got wondering about how others seduce people. My only knowledge of how others do it is from films really, and some of the 10 things in that article advising women not to accept seemed to work pretty well in American Graffiti.

So, do you use any particular chat-up lines or "methods"? What's the worst line you've ever used/heard?

Personally since I'm not living in the 60's, rather than "cruising" to pick people up I just start off conversations in a library or in a shop etc, ask questions, make a joke or two and take it from there. Works well enough. I think chat-up lines are cheesey and awful so I never use them, but the funniest I've heard is from an episode of Red Dwarf, which goes along these lines:

Man: Hi, could I get you a drink?
Lady: Sure.
Man: Would you like a worm do?
Lady: What's a worm do?
Man: It wriggles along the floor like this. *wriggling finger motion*

Also, I couldn't help noticing the picture of the woman who was the president of that Anti-Flirt Club. I'm guessing she didn't need to fend off many advances from men.

Oh dear Lord, I'd hit that with the fist of an angry God.

Alcohol/date rape helps too.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Just put on some cool jazz and do this:

Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Just start talking girls like advances. Being a "bad boy" even if you aren't can be quite helpful.
Quote by Shred Head
Just start talking girls like advances. Being a "bad boy" even if you aren't can be quite helpful.

Luckily for me, I really am a badboy.

*Scowls*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
^ haha "bad boy"
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
i'm usually better at pulling on the dancefloor, even though i cannot dance, when everyone has had a few drinks

i am terrible, however, at chatting up girls at the bar
I dont use any chat-up lines when im seriously trying to pull a girl. All the girls i've pulled have been while ive been at a club/alt club so it normally happens when some eye contact has been made, I go over, talk and dance abit, normally offer to buy them a drink if we hit it off, and it goes from there.
Worst line I ever used that worked; "How about we get out of here and go back to your place?"

Best line I ever had that didn't: "You can bring your boyfriend along!"
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
I was talking to a chick backstage at a gig and she was saying she was thirsty..
I said "Well maybe if my saliva was in your mouth.."

I must be really good looking, cos it worked
Not cheesy pick-up lines anyway. Usually a bit of eye contact some vague conversation and then a subtle sugestion.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by hairypineapple
I was talking to a chick backstage at a gig and she was saying she was thirsty..
I said "Well maybe if my saliva was in your mouth.."

I must be really good looking, cos it worked

This girl wanted gum and I was chewing the last piece so I said "I've got some in my mouth, want it?"

Didn't work
The greatest Fail Pick-Up Line of all time: "If you sit on my face, I'll let you eat your way to my heart." Also just after that Austrian guy who imprisoned his daughter was found: "If I was Austrian and you were my daughter, I'd lock you in my basement and have seven kids with you."

Nah but seriously, I'm gutless at scoring. Everyone I've ever slept with, male or female, has been picked up by me either when drunk or starting something over teh interwebz.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
It's easy as hell to get girls. Quit trying to think of clever lines to use or planning out conversations in your head and just listen to what she has to say. Always give the impression you're unavailable or you're vaguely seeing someone.
OK, protip here guys: the best way to get girls is not to overthink it. Just let it happen
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
you: Hey, want to come back to my place for some chicken 'n sex?
Girl: No.
You: How about we just forget the chicken?

Works every time.
Quote by fender_696
i'm usually better at pulling on the dancefloor, even though i cannot dance, when everyone has had a few drinks

i am terrible, however, at chatting up girls at the bar

I'm the opposite.
Though I can't exactly remember how I did it last time.
First thing I remember is "Hi I'm Oli, how are you?"
The next thing I know, we were in her flat.
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
you: Hey, want to come back to my place for some chicken 'n sex?
Girl: No.
You: How about we just forget the chicken?

Works every time.

But what if they say yes to chicken but no to the sex? Then you have to buy them chicken or look like an idiot. Then you'll be eating chicken with a boner and, believe me, it's no fun enjoying thighs and breasts if you can't use your boner afterwards.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I used to date Alice Reighley, president of the anti-flirt club. I was wondering what had happened to her. Last time I saw her she was in a hot, sexy wet catfight over a man. Here's a picture of it:

OOooh yeaah, this is hot.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Oli_88
I'm the opposite.
Though I can't exactly remember how I did it last time.
First thing I remember is "Hi I'm Oli, how are you?"
The next thing I know, we were in her flat.

"Hi I'm Oli, how are you?"
"Hi I'm Oli, how are you."

Okay, I think I got it down.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
^Brb puking intestines up from disgust

Like you wouldn't hit it.
I usually just get talking to them, and make the odd joke. There's no need to be as full on as some people think. They'll never get comfortable with you that way. Don't act needy, as it puts girls straight off.
If they like you, you don't need to put on some sort of act. If being yourself isn't going to work, you're talking to the wrong girl.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by neopowell
But what if they say yes to chicken but no to the sex? Then you have to buy them chicken or look like an idiot. Then you'll be eating chicken with a boner and, believe me, it's no fun enjoying thighs and breasts if you can't use your boner afterwards.

rofl that so needs to be sigged if only was shorter
4. fat/ugly girls....just 'cause

I'm actually not really pissed off by any of those things....so you lose.

lol what fat girls piss every one off.
Pointless resistance is futile
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Hi I'm Oli, how are you."

Okay, I think I got it down.

Ah you only wish you were that cool.
(Bastard)
Quote by Kensai

Contrary to popular belief, I WOULD in fact, 'hit that'

UG's HIPPIE
Quote by Robbie n strat
Also, I couldn't help noticing the picture of the woman who was the president of that Anti-Flirt Club. I'm guessing she didn't need to fend off many advances from men.

Makes me think of

Take that, boys!

Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
Contrary to popular belief, I WOULD in fact, 'hit that'

I wouldn't even do it literally, which was the practice at the time
Quote by Kensai

I have never known there to be a person over 50 with as much humour as you, let alone over 60
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Top class chat up line:
"Excuse me miss, but I saw you from across the room, and I realised that I couldnt take another breath until I fond out your name."
Bottom class chat up line:
Me: Are you ont the pull then?
Girl: Yeah
Me: Have you yet?
Girl: No
Me: Would you like to?
Girl: Yes
Me: You just have.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by neopowell

+1
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
When you see two girls together at a club or whatever, one is always ugly or something. You go up to the ugly one and say "Would you like to dance?" Not believing their luck they'll say yes, then you say "well fuck off and do it then so I can talk to your mate."
Quote by DanRev
When you see two girls together at a club or whatever, one is always ugly or something. You go up to the ugly one and say "Would you like to dance?" Not believing their luck they'll say yes, then you say "well fuck off and do it then so I can talk to your mate."

This man knows the score.
Er...

Alcohol, anyone?

I usually get drunk and wait for a girl to start hinting me.

If not, just talk to them, discuss stuff some people'd describe as "naughty" and then subtly give them a kiss on the cheeck or something.

That said, I never do that whilst sober. Oh also, if she's into you but you're not into her, just make it seem like you are; she might even buy you beer!
Military use of children?

Infantry.
i would definatly love to do illegal things to that hawt piece of women fleshmeat.
Page 1 of 2