Awesome news! Always loved watching Wallace and Gromit at Christmas
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
It's already been shown here. It's bloody awesome.

Filled with little jokes that you need to be paying attention to to get.

It's brill!
yea man im watching it i love wallace and gromet cant wait
GEAR:

Jackson dk2m

Marshall jcm2000 dsl

Schecter omen6 diamond series

My friend Jeff's mum is one of the animators, and they went/are going to (can't remember when it is lol) to the premier at the cinema at Cabot Circus.

I have awesome friends.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Was that the one that was one here two weeks ago on the ABC (Aus)?
Quote by Minkaro
BBC1

8.30PM too. I had to check that, I thought it was morning and almost died of the horror

k thx, I'm gna be in spain, they usually have BBC1 there so I think I'm watching it BOOYEAH!
Quote by 3lusiv3
Was that the one that was one here two weeks ago on the ABC (Aus)?

Yeah, that's the one.
No
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Wow, I am as pumped as you haha. Wallace&Gromit is freakin awesome! I'm looking forward to that big time.
Quote by happytimeharry

We'll see how badass they truly are after their shins have been ravaged. Shin kicking is serious business.
Oh. Hell. Yes.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.