Not sure of the general opinion of The Darkness but I absolutely love Justin Hawkins' new band Hot Leg (http://www.teamhotleg.com/)

Really good classic Rock 'n' roll! Beautiful licks and sexy solo's!!!

Never thought that Justin would be back after all his problems before but after listening to a few EP's I definitely will be purchasing their album, seeing them March 1st and probably end up covering some of their stuff!

What do you guys think of them? I'm pretty sure they are an acquired taste!
Well I saw them in November supporting Alter Bridge at Brixton Academy. I thought they were ****in' great but everybody booed them so harshly, and they dropped out of the rest of the tour.
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
USA Jackson KV2 Sunburst
Jackson KE7
BC Rich NJ Classic Mockingbird

Marshall JVM410H
Marshall 1960A

Korg Pitchblack
MXR Super Comp
Dunlop Slash Wah
ISP Decimator
Yeh i did hear about that. It's because of Justin's past and the fact that musically they are 10000 x better than Alter Bridge and their fans can't accept it hehehe

I'm seeing them in Newport 1st of March, I personally can't wait, Justin is such a great performer live!
Quote by maeleh
Yeh i did hear about that. It's because of Justin's past and the fact that musically they are 10000 x better than Alter Bridge and their fans can't accept it hehehe

WAT

i liked the songs on their myspace though
Quote by Minkaro
I love how everyone is "lead _something_"

Hahaha yeh. Lead backing singer ftw
yeah i think there better than the stone gods, they kept the whole darkness feeling in there music
Yeh I totally agree. I was kinda hoping that Stone Gods would carry on from where The Darkness left off and when they didn't was resigned to the fact that it was the last we had heard in terms of the presence and sound that The Darkness had. Then came Hot Leg wooooppppppppppppp
They're absolutely awesome.

The Darkness had some really silly (but awesome) glam stuff, as well as the heavy stuff, and now that they've split up the Stone Gods are carrying on the heavy stuff (but better then The Darkness did it) whereas Hot Leg are carrying on the glam stuff (but better then The Darkness did it).

So all in all its going great. I can't wait for their album!

Get your selves over to http://www.townsend-records.co.uk/hotleg to buy their new single I've Met Jesus!