I only know that the three bottom colored ones near his feet are boss flanger chorus and octive.. Oh and the long black one on the right is a cry baby wah yeah?... Anyone know any of the others at all? Please tell if you do (:

oh by the way you probably wont know him but this is justin derrico's pedal board, i love his sounds and just want to know how he gets them so please help!
thanks in advance (:

Bottom left: Boss Giga-Delay.
Next to the Wah: Ernie Ball Volume Pedal.
Middle left: Fulltone Deja Vibe.
Directly in the middle is the amp's footswitch from the looks of it.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
The purple one might be a delay or something, the one in the middle that says complete carnage just looks like a switch for the amp.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
The Pit is not a guitar forum! Take to to Guitar Gear and Accessories. But I'm drunk and therefore can't be arsed to report it. Just do me a favor and do that, though.
Bottom line Boss giga delay, A boss flanger, a boss chorus, a boss ocarviser , a volume pedal and a dunlop crybaby.

Top tier, seems to to be a boss tuner and some cheepo grapics equaliser.

The rest seem like amp and bypass switches.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Ok im a complete newy to effects and electric guitars (as you can tell) so anyone want to tell me what Bypass switches are?
The Pit is not a guitar forum! Take to to Guitar Gear and Accessories. But I'm drunk and therefore can't be arsed to report it. Just do me a favor and do that, though.

Ok sorry bud, im new to the forums! no i dea what im doing! lol
Fulltone Deja Vibe is for univibe. There is a BOSS DD-20 delay pedal. A Crybaby Wah.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah, wrong forum pal!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish