Apart from NIN, yes
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Two of my five all time favourite bands (AiC, NIN) are there, along with Lacuna Coil, From First To Last without Sonny Moore...I'll survive.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
In Flames and LoG should be good
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Would only go for DevilDriver, maybe for Lacuna Coil. Not worth $130 at all.
i wanna see flight of the chonchords, paramore and a7x at a soundwave, then i can die happy, if i dont di e from inhaling too much dust

08 melbourne, you know what im on about
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
also why isnt there a gig discussion forum??? i mean really, theres one for closed threads that noone uses

:EDIT: *clears throat* OHMYF*CKINGGAWD!!! IMDETH!!!!!!!
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Less Than Jake? The Subways? NIN? Billy Talent? Goldfinger? Alkaline Trio? Not necessarily my type of music but at least it doesn't suck.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
alkaline trio never headline anything, they soooo deserve it
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by Mr.Pink101
http://www.soundwavefestival.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5272

some i'm looking forward to, jacks mannequin being one, but compared to the 08 lineup, the credit crunch and exchange rate screwed us over!

I got an early bird ticket, going for Jack's, Say Anything and that's pretty much it. I'd happily pay 110$ for a ticket to see Say Anything live. And when jack's got added to the lineup I nearly orgasmed.

Two of my favourite bands at the same gig. In Australia. Incredible.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
if history repeats, none of the bands you think youl see will actually show. although incubus were freaken awesome this year