BrockTandem
Balls of Steel
870 IQ
Any love for Agnostic Front, Sick of it All and New York hardcore in general? All these new metalcore bands are taking the spotlight and glory away from the real hardcore.
jymellis
420 IQ
NYHC lover here! but my favorite by far is vision of disorder!!! VOD for your enemy!!
Tabassco
Herr Bass
296 IQ
I totally love old-school NYHC. New hardcore just doesn't do it for me.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
xstaypurex
sxe for life
32 IQ
Quote by BrockTandem
Any love for Agnostic Front, Sick of it All and New York hardcore in general? All these new metalcore bands are taking the spotlight and glory away from the real hardcore.

exactly. agnostic front and sick of it all, two of the greatest hardcore bands of all time
XCount Me InX
The UN of UG
265 IQ
theyre a good band
and i cant believe theyre still going
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
i listen to victim in pain a lot but my knowledge of AF is lacking aside from that and the obvious newer tracks.
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
I love old school hardcore and NYHC especially. My proudest musical moment is supporting Agnostic Front when they played near here a few years ago. Stigma is the man and the nicest guy you could ever meet.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
zayG
SIQQ CHUGZ BRAH
1,193 IQ
I love me some NYHC.

Cro-Mags, Gorilla Biscuits, and Leeway are three of the best bands ever, across all genres. Especially the Cro-Mags.

AF rules as well
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
JxD
957 IQ
I liked Victim In Pain and Somethings Gotta Give. I'm not too keen on the new direction though.
JxD
957 IQ
Quote by Cedence
Cro-Mags > both

Don't get me wrong, because Age Of Quarrel is one of my favorite albums of all time, but once Cro-mags lost its original line-up, I think the band got super ****ty.
zayG
SIQQ CHUGZ BRAH
1,193 IQ
I enjoy Alpha Omega as well.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
xander307
Creamy Beaver
393 IQ
Yeh i like them, i got flamed for mentioning them in the Punk forum lol
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
RMF
44 IQ
Sick Of It All are probably my favourite hardcore band.

I like heaps of old school hardcore, all this new **** is gay as ****. Who do they think they are calling themselves hardcore when the majority of their followers are pussy scene kids?
JxD
957 IQ
Quote by RMF
Sick Of It All are probably my favourite hardcore band.

I like heaps of old school hardcore, all this new **** is gay as ****. Who do they think they are calling themselves hardcore when the majority of their followers are pussy scene kids?

You have likely only scratched the surface (get what I did there?) because new hardcore encompasses more than just "scene kids" and "gay as ****" music (seriously, there's an endless number of adjectives and you choose "gay" to describe music. Get a thesaurus already). Perhaps you should take a gander through the rec thread.