alright our bassist contribured a song which is great but its called deep, which i think is a bit cheesy and boybandsish for prog metal. he is italian so doesnt understand this but what are some alternatives to deep?
throat?
no seriously, erm, just think about what the song reminds you of, what the lyrics are about, if your band is just starting out then it doesn't really matter much what your songs are called.
hello
Quote by opc100
throat?
no seriously, erm, just think about what the song reminds you of, what the lyrics are about, if your band is just starting out then it doesn't really matter much what your songs are called.

been going for 2 years playing fairly large support slots and punting the album to various famous musicians and record companies.
who cares what its called if the song is good? some of the best music i've heard has terrible song titles. Dream Theaters titles are rediculously cheesy, Floyd have some real stupid names.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
who cares what its called if the song is good?

Exactly what I was going to say.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Yeah, it shouldn't matter. It's his song anyway, he should be able to name it what he wants.
think of one yourself, and if you can't think of a better one, then suck it up and have it called deep. i dont think its a bad name
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Boybands was not the first thing that crossed my mind when I read that title. I actually dont think I would've thought of it unless you mentioned it. Even when you do I don't see how a word like deep could bring that. I don't think song names really matter much.
abysmal, abyssal, below, beneath, bottomless, broad, buried, deep-seated, distant, downreaching, far, fathomless, immersed, inmost, low, profound, rooted, subaqueous, submarine, submerged, subterranean, sunk, underground, unfathomable, wide,?
Tell him there's a Pearl Jam song called Deep, and that you want an original name.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.