I've heard many Yamaha rbx374 owners got their bass repaired to stop the battery problem.. so.. where do you get your bass repaired that way and how much does it cost..? Local music store??
You mean the RBX375 right? Personally I've never had a problem with mine, but if you do take it to your local store, or see if you can find a luthier in your area. I imagine it will be relatively inexpensive...
If you bought it recently it should be under warranty though, try that?
Quote by Metalfreak777
Dude if i were you i'd look more at bands like Dragonforce, Dragonland, Dream Theatre and Power Quest, most of their songs are either in E major, A major, C major or D majhor

Quote by Mayano
You mean the RBX375 right? Personally I've never had a problem with mine, but if you do take it to your local store, or see if you can find a luthier in your area. I imagine it will be relatively inexpensive...
If you bought it recently it should be under warranty though, try that?

They're the same basses with different amount of strings..

What's the problem with it?

I havn't bought it yet (It'll be after xmas) but if you search around here you'll find alot threads about the rbx draining much battery but people says it can be repaired, I just want to repair it as quick as possible and don't have to wast money on batterys..
I understand that the battery is draining...I was wondering why it's draining.

And I found a thread about it on Talkbass, the fix is as simple as swapping the wires on the input jack. Not hard at all.
Nope, no sig here.
I thik it's just naturall for thet bass =/ ... Well thank you anyway, but gotta buy it first