Page 1 of 2
So, I was at my girlfriend's firend's birthday party, just sitting there having a good time with my girlfriend but then I had to leave. Now, please note that I loved this girl very much and was planning on proposing to her on Christmas day. I left because I wanted her to have a good time with her friend.

That was my first mistake. There was a ****ing bitch there that she'd had a mad crush on forever. I went back to her place because her room-mate, a bunch of friends and myself were getting drunk. Her room-mate left to get booze, while her friend Deeanna told me about how she had been texting this fat 29 year old gentleman about some sexual **** and that pissed me off to no end [Editor's note: jealousy?].

So I calmly asked my girlfriend not to hang out with the chick because I don't like the look of her. She agreed and asked me why, but I didn't want to tell her that I knew [Editor's note: knew what?], so I told her not to hang out with him because I just didn't want her to. We got in a small argument that ended with me giving her an ultimatum: choose me or the other chick.

A couple of minutes later I got the reply "neither". So I call her, trip balls and then dump her (in that order). Now I've found out that she wanted to leave me for a while for this stupid ****ing dyke bitch. I can't believe she couldn't have told me.

I've been so pissed that I want to kill her and the dyke bitch and the fat gentleman, but I also kinda want to fix the relationship.

I don't really expect any like help or anything I just wanted to get it off my chest.

Thanks for listening, Pit.
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Epiphone Les Paul Deluxe 2
crappy acoustic stolen from an emo kid
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
Last edited by buzzman_47 at Dec 17, 2008,
nice paragraphs
relationship thread maybe?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Dec 17, 2008,
why the **** am i getting reported?
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
That made very little sense
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
you know what? fukk all you nazi fukks. i just wanted to get something off my chest and i get reported and torn apart? what the **** is the problem with peple on this website? you all operate like ten year old boys. ZOMG BEWBIES!!!!!11111!111 FAP FAP FAP!?!1!1111!!!
YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
because there's a relationship thread.

you aren't special
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
love hate rage drunk killdiyke (kill dyke is one word cause you only wanted 5 lol)
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
...yea totally

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by imdeth
What the **** is English??!

TS, English is a language, my friend.

/thread

imdeth, we r did good
This Isnt About The Relationship T Was A Rant Which Ive Seen Numerous Amounts Of Everywhere Else So What Makes You Guys Special
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
Quote by buzzman_47
you know what? fukk all you nazi fukks. i just wanted to get something off my chest and i get reported and torn apart? what the **** is the problem with peple on this website? you all operate like ten year old boys. ZOMG BEWBIES!!!!!11111!111 FAP FAP FAP!?!1!1111!!!
YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

Let me guess, you'd come and kick our asses but you can't read the roadsigns to get to our houses?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
why? i think im plenty grown up thank you
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
give me addresses asshole
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
Quote by buzzman_47
YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

I tought you said zombie bewbies.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by buzzman_47
why? i think im plenty grown up thank you

Nope. You are getting pissed off a girl because she wants to break up with you... It happens, dude. Grow up.
im sorry i cant write the best when im pissed and using a keyboard that barely works
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
I FOUND HIS PROBLEM... look at his sig.... HE PLAYS A FIRST ACT!!!! AND he MIGHT be older then 10!!! get a new git fiddle and your problem is solved!
✠Adolf Hitler✠
my gutar has nothing to do with this you immature fukk
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
Quote by buzzman_47

It's called humour.
Quote by buzzman_47

You've got to just stop. Right now.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
**** you
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
Quote by buzzman_47
give me addresses asshole
um its 10 downing street london England. ask for Gordon
i may be immature but i can speel guitar..... (speel is mispelled on porpuse..) ahhahah porpuse
✠Adolf Hitler✠
kay
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
When I first read this thread I tought it was about his girlfriend getting drunk and turning lesbian.

And proposal on christmas? It's cheaper than a real present.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I do not understand how every person on this forum feels the need to respond in a dick way whenever possible. The guy is just sharing a story. It was very easy to read. Im assuming most of you are probably 13 years old though...

To the ts. That sucks man. You just got to realize if someone is willing to treat you like that they were never worth it to begin with
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by buzzman_47
YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

No, YOU'RE a ten year old. Now, where are my Pokemon cards?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by ripple07
I do not understand how every person on this forum feels the need to respond in a dick way whenever possible. The guy is just sharing a story. It was very easy to read. Im assuming most of you are probably 13 years old though...

To the ts. That sucks man. You just got to realize if someone is willing to treat you like that they were never worth it to begin with

nope 16 close but no cigar
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Quote by ripple07

so how old are you 14?. the man posted relationship issues not in the relationship thread that makes free game
Quote by ripple07

My massive headache begs to differ.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
uh.. so...what does him being fat have anything to do with it?
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Page 1 of 2