Merry Christmas !

I've seen quite a few threads over the last day by people wanting to know what to get their loved ones for christmas.

So to save up some room in the pit i've made this thread if you want gift suggestions, please give us the gender ,age, hobbies and the amount of money your willing to spend and we will try and give some suggestions for you.

Also feel free to suggest stuff and i will add it to the list.

Also no dicks in boxes, rape, fapping, icy hot or barrel rolls. If you want to use stupid meme's constantly go to 4 chan.

Heres a few idea's
Girlfriend: LV Bag, D&G Underwear
Mom: Jewelry, Chocolates, Flowers.
Boys: Video Games, Aftershave.
Dad: Dvd box-set of his favorite show, Power tools.
Guitarist: Maintenance Kit, Strings, A Strap, String Winder, Tuner, Picks, Capo, Tab book for their favorite band.

Also if your looking for quirky gifts www.firebox.com has a great selection. I use this alot for presents. If this is advertising i'll remove it, let us know.
Last edited by josh999x at Dec 17, 2008,
this is good. I think this thread deserves a sticky.

for a guitarist, why not get them a maintenance kit?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by bv310

that would be an amazing present
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by bv310

For a guitarist:
Strings
A Strap
String Winder
Tuner
Picks
Capo
Tab book for their favorite band.
There could be nothing better for your girlfriend than a Louis Vuitton bag or D&G lingerie.
♥xx♥

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]There could be nothing better for your girlfriend than a Louis Vuitton bag or D&G lingerie.

If you have a arm and a leg to spare .

and a girlfriend.