http://www.last.fm/music/...And+You+Will+Know+Us+by+the+Trail+of+Dead

I used the search bar and all I found was an old (and quite dead) thread on them.

It's amazing something this artsy was on a label like interscope (I does not capitalize on things that hope to capitalize on the human soul).
Sure, in their heyday, they had their share of classic old school acts like Pac and Snoop, as well as NIN.

But now they are evil. Isn't that what the indie kids hate?
Massive music corportations?

Anyway, disregard that.
...AYWKUBTTOD makes up for that.
Looking forward to the new album.

Y'all still won't disregard that rant anyways, even though it's irrelavent and unimportant.
But I have my reasons...
Interscope used to be good, but now a lot of bands are scrabbling to get off of it. Change of ownership I think, don't really keep track of these things.

I don't really know Trail of Dead that well, but I like the stuff they did with Mark Lanegan.
Trail of the Dead are ace, nearly got to see them live. Nearly, because my flatmate ****ed up the acquisition of tickets
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by GHJ
Trail of the Dead are ace, nearly got to see them live. Nearly, because my flatmate ****ed up the acquisition of tickets

Did you kill him for such a travesty?

smb, I know what you mean.
Interscope had a lot of awesome musicians, but once they were acquired by UMG, most of the actual artists left.
UMG has had a lot of controversy for some of their shady practices, i.e. bribing radio stations, ordering a Youtube vid critical of Akon to be taken down, and more.
They've had a massive amount of drama ****storms in the last 1-2 years.
I didn't like So Divided - Source Tags and Codes is one of my favourite albums though. Trail are a good band, but dropped the ball on their last album. I think it has something to do with them having dropped their old bassist.

Favourite Trail song, anyone? Mine is Baudelaire.
When i first heard of this band i assumed they were a hardcore band.
...Boy, was i wrong.
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.

Source Tags & Codes is fantastic.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.