Page 1 of 3
So its nearly the end of the year.. and a fresh start for most.. so.. is there any guitars UGers are looking forward too?
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
2009 Jackson Select USA Series
they discontinued the DK-1, so you never know
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
yeah...ordered a custom LP for myself
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I'm getting a Jackson DK2M Dinky. It's blue with ash fingerboard and 24 frets... very pretty. It's a major improvement from a Squier strat and an Ibanez stratpack guitar that I'm not even sure about the model. lol.
Ash fingerboard? That really odd. Id like to try one.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Hopefully Ibanez will come out with a maple fretboard prestige for the US at NAMM. If not, then I look around a 7 string.
Quote by Paroxysm
Hopefully Ibanez will come out with a maple fretboard prestige for the US at NAMM. If not, then I look around a 7 string.

I'm looking at new amp and eventually new pups for my strat. I won't really have the cash for a new guitar next years... though I'll keep my eyes open, ebay can surprise you every now and then.
An ENGL Screamer 50 and maybe a guitar for some shredding,I've been considering an Ibanez or a Fender strat
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
Quote by Drakathan
Ash fingerboard? That really odd. Id like to try one.

I think he meant maple. As for me, I need to restart my Epiphone X-100 project. I plan on adding a Kahler, refinishing it some bright flamboyant 80s color and hopefully fixing some rough fret work.
I might get a metal guitar, just for fun.. maybe an RR3
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
The new Reverend hollow.. When it drops a bit in price
"To Talk Without Thinking Is To Shoot Without Aiming"
to ellaborate on the new iby 7, i would like to see a mahogany body rg besides the 2 grand korn sig.
I'll be continuing my lookout for a Tone-Master and I think I might like to grab a Telecaster of some kind, a LP Goldtop for some P-90 and Wraparound awesomeness, maybe a Stratocaster too. Thinking of getting an Orange Thunderverb 50 to tide me over for now in case I never find the nearly mythical Tone-Master.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
im looking forward to the hardtail JEM from Ibanez [anything they come out with tbh]
* The Dean Michael Amott Sig
* Another bunch of LTD models becoming available over here in Holland
* New Ibanez 7 string/prestiges (if they could get a new S prestige that would be AWESOME)
* more on Ibby, if the reverse Iceman from mr. Gilbert comes out for the public I'll cum.
* god knows, I get exited real easily (someone gave me a cheap wahwah pedal that went bust after a month, but boy was I in the clouds about it XD )
If I'm lucky and manage to get $3,000 somehow, then in addition to the new computer, either a used PRS or an American Standard strat, and a MIM tele as an added treat.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54

and

The Peter Joseph sig. 27 frets and all.
Not much of a 6 string standard scale guy myself, but these have caught my eye.
And for Ibanez to leak some pics of new 7's

That too
But seriously, I'm too much of a 7 stringer and too poor for those, allthough I very well want to try them if I can, but I won't buy them. Just fealt like sharing some 09 Ibby's
But I'm feelin a new cab sometime soon, and something Engl perhaps when the summer comes.
Last edited by bowen at Dec 17, 2008,
Although I highly doubt it would happen, but Paul Gilbert has a red PGM with black f holes and 2 humbuckers not a HSH configuration. I'd really love that, but more realistically the Mahogany Fireman (reverse iceman) with a cherry top and burstbuckers will (if they release it) be amazing. It's everywhere, I saw PG in guitarworld advertising for Dimarzio vintage style humbuckers and he was holding that guitar! I'm sure the Fireman with single coils would be sweet but I'm not really a single coil guy myself. I admit the korina with a pickguard looks cooler.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Quote by smlyriz
So its nearly the end of the year.. and a fresh start for most.. so.. is there any guitars UGers are looking forward too?

Hopefuly the new Gibson Les Paul Jrs.
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
I'm looking forward to all the cool stuff to be released/announced at Winter NAMM

As for guitars I'm thinking about getting, I'm looking at some EBMM models at the moment, although I'm not in a hurry. At all...
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
maybe bc rich will continue to make some good guitars like their NJ series. i dont get their advertising campaign though, in magizines they only show their crappy 200$ guitars.

edit: also i hope jackson comes out with a rr3 but with 24 frets, and i dont mean an rr24
Last edited by necroscience13 at Dec 17, 2008,
Would love to see some more 7 string models from jackson. and A fresh one from ibanez.

But my schecter C-7 Blackjack ATX should be here at january the latest. Then a tube amp awaits.

If i get some more money later in the year a might get a MIM tele
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Music4Life111
Hopefully Ibanez puts out Paul Gilbert's korina reverse iceman/fireman on the production line.

The only thing with that though is that I read that korina is dwindling? I mean theres not a huge supply of it anymore, and it's slightly toxic. Also cherry is very common, same with mahogany. I'm not gonna try to make up excuses to make myself/anyone else believe the one with the cherry top will come out over the korina, just my thoughts.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
I'm getting a 7-string! No idea which one though (although I've been thinking about a Schecter Hellraiser C-7).
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
PRS = acoustics! probably going to be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Guitar rig 4 late october 09 ?
The new line of PRS acoustics are insane. I played one here in maryland, (a guy that takes lessons from my teacher happens to be one of the designers at the factory, so he got one of the first ones and let me play it for about 30 minutes). Also, i just got the Modern Eagle II, sounds incredible as well.... most versatile guitar I own. So, with that ME II purchase, it may be a while before I can afford a new acoustic prs.
I'm looking to get one of the new 09 Upgraded Fender Standard Strats
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
i'm gonna be getting one of these in February
http://www.rondomusic.com/product2065.html
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
My wish list to set up an awesome crash and burn in 2009:
  • Ibanez 7 string: Mahogany (will settle for Basswood) body, 27" scale, LoPro trem, passive PUs
  • Schecter 7 string: Mahogany body, 27" scale, OFR, passive PUs
  • Gibson SG: 27" scale, SD Antiquity PUs

Looking at either:

or

cant wait for the gibson les paul Jr's ... im starting a collection, i found a 89 jr at a shop, and i bought it for 70$, im gonna try and get one of every year
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Yeah. The new Ibz Xiphos with 27 Frets and DiMarzio pickups. Although, it has an Edge III, instead of a Pro. Be nice to toy around with though.
Kramer EVH 5150
'85 Kramer Baretta Reissue
Randall KH120RHS Hammet Stack
BOSS OD-20
BOSS GT-10
George Lynch Dragon Wah
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah
Probably a RR5FR, the pink finish is awesome... Cant wait til feburary! =D
Im hoping for a JEM by this time next year

Also, i think Ibanez is bringing out a New JEM and Steves hint was H*** T***. Knowing steve it isnt going to be hard tail, its going to something completely different with the same amount of letters and he just wanted to mess with us.
Page 1 of 3