If it's gonna be #1; should be the Jeff Buckly version
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Vauxite
It's X Factor.
It's crap.

I agree. Its the same every year and there is no variety, similar genre which wins, and always gets xmas number 1. Which just sucks.
I felt so annoyed hearing 10 year olds react to all three pieces of music, Cohen's, Buckley's and the silly X Factor one. They loved the X Factor one and said the Cohen one, the people who like it must be in their 80's or 90's as it's old.

What the hell man?
I feel embarrassed to listen to the Jeff Buckley version in public (with my headphones, of course) in case of cries of "OMFG - you listen to t3h X-factor".

Luckily though, I can listen to other Buckley songs. At least X-Factor didn't go for them.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Never say "Crimbo" ever again ever.

Ever!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
On the night of the finals two drunk girls were singing " 'allelujarrr" allelujarrr" down the street. I stuck my head out the window and yelled "that better be the Cohen version!" then the guy who lives over the road started cracking up.
My cognitive elitist intincts are against Buckley's version being made #1, but I suppose my elitism of being a Buckley fan went out of the window with the release of "Dream Brother".

Silly X-factor.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I still haven't heard the x-factor version ..... buuuuuuuuuuut the last christmas single I remember having anything to do with christmas was that Darkness track about bell ends or whatever.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
i thought there seemed to be an odd teen obsession with Cohen but then realized it was xfactor and was disappointed
Quote by kaptink
On the night of the finals two drunk girls were singing " 'allelujarrr" allelujarrr" down the street. I stuck my head out the window and yelled "that better be the Cohen version!" then the guy who lives over the road started cracking up.

+1 to you
The X-factor version is a terrible rape and travesty of a beautiful simple song. I hate it and the place I work at has the local radio station on all the time...It's like being mind-fucked at least once a day when they put it on.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.