Just wondering it looks like a nice guitar but im unsure on the price??

http://omaha.craigslist.org/msg/961230024.html

EDIT: Just looking for a decent second guitar, I dont have any cash atm but do have some electronic items that I could trade.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
not sure my mates got a tokia and its falling to bits after a few gigs, the pickup keeps falling out and hitting the strings. but thats just one guitar, could be a good deal for all i know, have you tryed google or searched ug?
if you can bring someone with you who knows a lot about guitar to go look at it and let them help you.

You can't tell by pictures all the time either.

Looks decent. I'd have him go down to $200
Well it looks nice! but the signature on the headstock looks alot to be made like LES PAUL. I say whatever electronic gear you have, and however much it means to you, Well if you want the guitar more, make the trade. Personally i would rather have a guitar than fancy electronic gadgets! I am old school. I barely know how to get on line. I still dont know how to post pics. LMFAO
I have a Tokai copy (not a real Tokai) for sale.

^Based on that line, AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Those chinese fakes are just junk. A new Squier is probably going to be a better guitar.
Quote by IPlaySchecter
Well it looks nice! but the signature on the headstock looks alot to be made like LES PAUL. I say whatever electronic gear you have, and however much it means to you, Well if you want the guitar more, make the trade. Personally i would rather have a guitar than fancy electronic gadgets! I am old school. I barely know how to get on line. I still dont know how to post pics. LMFAO

Ha ha yeah I have a few things that I dont really use anymore, I emailed about it but nothing back yet!

EDIT: Avoid it like the Plauge K got it thanks
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor