Does anyone know what that software is where they have a whole bunch of pedals built in? UG did a review on it a while back and I lost the link to it, I'd really appreciate if you could help me out.
"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting."
searchbar? sorry, couldn't help it but I believe there are a few programs out there that do. try googling them too.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
line 6#s toneport comes with some i think, or you can buy the stand alone program i think.

But most suck tbh, too digital and bad for my liking.
Not sure which was reviewed recently but I think its fair to say that the AmpliTube line of programs are an industry leader/favorite.

Here is a link to the different versions....there is even AmpliTube Metal now too.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Main.html?guitarbasssoftware/index.php
Jackson: DKMG w/Zakk Wylde EMGs
Fender: Fat Strat HSS
Epiphone: Les Paul Custom w/SD Pickups
Dean: Performer E Acoustic/Electric
Vox: DA5
Vox JamVox
Digitech: GNX4 Workstation
Digitech: EX-7 Distortion Factory
Boss DR-880
MAudio Bx5a Deluxe
Could it be that you're talking about GuitarRig3?
Not too sure if there are effect pedals, but I know that there are a lot of amp-modeling options.
Quote by CommunistBear
Does anyone know what that software is where they have a whole bunch of pedals built in? UG did a review on it a while back and I lost the link to it, I'd really appreciate if you could help me out.

Apples Logc Express 8 has amp in a box. I don't know if that was what you were looking for, but it has virtual amps and pedals
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Ibanezshred333
Computer software for guitar is pretty gay.

have you tried recording on a normal computer with you real rig?
It leaves many things to be desired
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.