MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Either would work. Although are you looking to mic your amp for a guitar sound? If so you might want to look into another amp. Also are you going to want to record drums down the road?
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
What do you mean by mic my amp for a guitar sound? Just put the mic up to the speakers to record? If so, yes, that is what I was planning.

And no, I don't think I'll ever record drums. And if I do, I'll probably have better equipment then.
Ok yeah that is what I meant by recording your amp. The mics that come with those packages are geared more toward vocals. You may also want to consider looking into some kind of dynamic mic such as a shure sm57 which run at $99 and are great for recording guitar. Other than that everything looks ok.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
I'll look into that for sure, but will probably purchase it later as this is already running pretty expensive.

Thanks for your input.