"Comedians Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, from Adult Swim's television series, "Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!" are hosting a comedy night consisting of sketches, songs, and mock commercials. Many sketches spoof public access tv, particularly the poor quality of its programming and the often emotionless dialogue of its participants. Long periods of uncomfortable silence and surrealism are commonplace events. Critics call the show absurd, hilarious, and ground-breaking!"

this is coming to my town im really thinking about going but i really dont know how funny its going to be live..... unless they have a wholeee lot of props and things

opinions??

im shure theres a tour list out there
I love the show. Go see it, worst case scenario is you waste twenty bucks.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
In my opinion, Tim and Eric Awesome Show is one of the most unfunny, biggest wastes of 30 minutes ever encountered. Tom Goes to the Mayor was awesome, but their live action sketches have been clinically proven to cause increased growth in cancerous tumors.
Many sketches spoof public access tv, particularly the poor quality of its programming and the often emotionless dialogue of its participants. Long periods of uncomfortable silence and surrealism are commonplace events

I know a lot of people hate the show because it's so strange. But I honestly love it because I get the characterization above. I just really like how they do that so well. I miss Tom Goes to the Mayor too.