this made me Lolz for ages,
this is an actual msn convo with a girl from the west coast of the USA

Bascally my facts may have been wrong, but i am quite worried.

Kelsey says:this is probably stupid but whats the main language in uk
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:hmm
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:the language which your language is based on....
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:english
Kelsey saysh ok
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says: y?
Kelsey says: i thought they might have their own language
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:no, the british, dutch, spanissh, germans and french colonised america,
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:and more people from britain colonised, so thats why you speak english today
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:so basically lol, why dont you have your own language
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says::0
I'm sorry that has to be the most boring waste of my time ever
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Eh, some Americans are stupid. Every country has idiots.

EDIT:

Also, we don't have our own language because America has no official language. Americans speak dozens of different languages.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Lespauljames
this made me Lolz for ages,
this is an actual msn convo with a girl from the west coast of the USA

Bascally my facts may have been wrong, but i am quite worried.

Kelsey says:this is probably stupid but whats the main language in uk
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:hmm
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:the language which your language is based on....
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:english
Kelsey saysh ok
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says: y?
Kelsey says: i thought they might have their own language
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:no, the british, dutch, spanissh, germans and french colonised america,
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:and more people from britain colonised, so thats why you speak english today
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says:so basically lol, why dont you have your own language
==Jim-Ryan==is a guitar player says::0

So...what were you expecting?
Quote by Lespauljames
well done This&That 10 points for coming out of ur mums fanny to talk on the forum.

that means i have 10 more points than you, dont be jealous
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Refrain from stupidity.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Lespauljames
well done This&That 10 points for coming out of ur mums fanny to talk on the forum.

Just because you posted something stupid doesn't give you the right to insult someone because they voiced their opinion on your trash... Grow up.
I'd tell you to take it to bash.org, but this is just an example of why they don't accept msn quotes...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Wizards, i have seen much worse than that go unnoticed by anyone, and that was just my opinion.
and frankly if you walked up to someone who just did somthing( played a solo, juggled, got a degree in physics) if you wemt up to them and sai that that was horribly boring you'd get a punch in the nose.!
Quote by Lespauljames
Wizards, i have seen much worse than that go unnoticed by anyone, and that was just my opinion.
and frankly if you walked up to someone who just did somthing( played a solo, juggled, got a degree in physics) if you wemt up to them and sai that that was horribly boring you'd get a punch in the nose.!

Right, now let's see you get a degree in physics, instead of posting stupid conversations that aren't funny in the slightest.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Lespauljames

well I'm sorry, but you're just stating the obvious, people are stupid, we get that. Delete this thread before you really get your ass handed to you more than it already has.
i dont really think theres any point in reporting it the guy is just trying to share a story he thought was funny. get that iron rod out of your ass dude, just cos you dont think its funny doesnt mean you should report you should just say "that wasnt funny" or "i care lots" like all the other sarcastic pit monkeys
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Quote by munkymanmatt
i dont really think theres any point in reporting it the guy is just trying to share a story he thought was funny. get that iron rod out of your ass dude, just cos you dont think its funny doesnt mean you should report you should just say "that wasnt funny" or "i care lots" like all the other sarcastic pit monkeys

I care lots.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I care lots.

now that's more like it!
i was afraid the pit had lost its crap sense of humour for a second there and they had all turned into "the man"
good for you, pit!
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

The only thing I got from that conversation is Jim Ryan is a guitar player like 8 times. . . .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?