if you want to use it for a gig or something, you'll need either a power amp and a cab, or you could go direct into the PA. for recording though, you wont need a power amp

Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.