I play mainly progressive rock/metal, metal, and sometimes neoclassical stuff and was wondering if you guys have any experience with the Metal pack that you can buy off of Line 6's site and if it would be something worth investing in. I play through a B52 AT 212 tube combo with a Line 6 Pod XT Live.
definitely worth it
Equipment:
PRS SE custom Cherryburst
dean razorback V (green/black) currently on ebay
Digitech Death metal pedal [wanting to sell - £15]
Zoom G1X [wanting to sell - £25]
Line6 UX1 (with metal shop add on)
Also it seems they're doing a crazy good deal right now on the pack. Normally its 49.99, but there's a two pack deal that includes either the Metal Shop + FX or Metal Shop + Classic Collection for 39.99, ten dollars less than Metal Shop alone....lol.
Quote by MegaDTSX
Also it seems they're doing a crazy good deal right now on the pack. Normally its 49.99, but there's a two pack deal that includes either the Metal Shop + FX or Metal Shop + Classic Collection for 39.99, ten dollars less than Metal Shop alone....lol.

i plan on buying that two pack deal for xmas. i was about to post a thread asking the same question, but i guess it is worth buying

EDIT: just to make sure, you use your pod's distortion, not your amp rite?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
i plan on buying that two pack deal for xmas. i was about to post a thread asking the same question, but i guess it is worth buying

EDIT: just to make sure, you use your pod's distortion, not your amp rite?

Usually just the Pod, but sometimes I blend in an overdrive tone I created.