I ordered a Randall RG50TC off of Samash.com, and it was labeled in stock. I got a confirmation email for the amp, and it also said it was in stock. One of my friends (who was also going to order the amp) checked its availability today and it now says it is out of stock, which may mean I got the last one...but I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet.

I checked the order info on my samash account, however, and its status is: "Inventory fulfilled", which I have no idea what that means. Do you think that I may be screwed or that my amp won't be placed on backorder?

Also, anyone else been plagued by confusing online service lately?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
never trust the in stock labels, most of the time they aren't updated. i ordered a b-stock wah pedal that said "in stock" a while back and it was "being packed" for like a week so i called and they told me they didn't have any.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
never trust the in stock labels, most of the time they aren't updated. i ordered a b-stock wah pedal that said "in stock" a while back and it was "being packed" for like a week so i called and they told me they didn't have any.

+1

I always call the place up before I purchase because that happens all the time...
doesnt sound good man,

I've been screwed over with the schecter I've bought (still hasnt arrived) meh
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele