So Allison is one of my favorite bands. They're a Mexican band and they recently came out with a new album. And one of their songs "Algo Que Deicr" sounds slighty metal-ish. I just wanted to share it with you guys if you're interested in hearing some spanish metal...although there is no screaming, it sounds awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VAJ6_slbog
allison is not metal, they are a mexican version of simple plan and other pop punk bands...just like panda.
Spanish metal is "Mago de Oz"
Looking for a new sig!
Yeah but the thing is you psoted this in the metal forum and said they are a spanish metal band, and what i'm trying to say is that they are not a metal band.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by Melancholy99
So Allison is one of my favorite bands. They're a Mexican band and they recently came out with a new album. And one of their songs "Algo Que Deicr" sounds slighty metal-ish. I just wanted to share it with you guys if you're interested in hearing some spanish metal...although there is no screaming, it sounds awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VAJ6_slbog

Yea...
its good music for ur age my friend. no offense meant. they're just a prefabricated band. i dunno why they copy california scene music so hard,... gives em no credit at all....just like panda, they listen to whatever band is selling and they copy it. its just my point of view. i could be wrong ... or not

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!
I checked out that vid of yours expecting something ENTIRELY different from what you described. It'd be better if you changed your description or you'll get a whole lot of flaming.

Oh, and, I think it sucked bigtime. No, not because I'm all "YAYNEWMETAL" (god I hate this username), but more because it sounded just like every other cliché'd song of it's genre, only with Spanish lyrics. Whoopdeedoo.

I never knew why people on UG were dicks, but I'm starting to catch the virus.. o.o
Quote by samerika
allison is not metal, they are a mexican version of simple plan and other pop punk bands...just like panda.
Spanish metal is "Mago de Oz"

mago de oz is the most awful thing ever created. sounds like gnomes ****ing gay elves on their ears on a mexican forest being torn down to make room for more civilized metal.

metal with flutes is just crazy music or sumthin, its really awful dude. take care of ur ears. please =)
and this leads me to pose the question of is there any REAL spanish metal?

oh and dont listen to mago... my ears are still bleeding
I lol'd you've been warned
You want Latin Metal? try Rodrigo y Gabriela, probably the most metal acoustic act you'll ever hear in your life.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by LazyBum
and this leads me to pose the question of is there any REAL spanish metal?

mmm i dont think so, there are a couple of mexican metal bands, which i dont think they do a good job like Agora, i once heard this band called La Bianca, that did a pretty good job opening for norma jean when they came, i thought they had pretty good riffs, but i dunno if they sang in english or spanish, i couldnt understand anything lol
Allison and Panda are a disgrace to my Country.(we already have enough)
True Spanish metal is Transmetal,Mago de Oz,Rata Blanca,Leprosy,Luvzbel,Angeles del infierno and many more.wHy post in the metal forum?
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.