Whenever something has happened, let it be somebody being late, bassist not coming to rehearsal, the phone ringing... I always assume the worst.

That whoever calls will bring me news of a friend's death, that I might be at the wrong place if the person I'm meeting hasn't showed up on time and so forth... I always assume the worst that could possibly happen, I worry about it and sigh of relief when said thing does not occur.

Anyone else out there the same?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Whenever a girl I'm dating calls me I instantly assume she's going to break up with me.
Yeah. I don't think it's that uncommon.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I always assume the best and get the worst... i will try to think the other way arround
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

If you think the worst, it can only get better! Or it could be what you were thinking...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Sometimes, and sometimes my mind just goes on a complete tangent about whether I do or don't do something and they never come true.
When i went to see Day the Earth Stood still my friend said he had to take a piss. well about 15min later he still wasn't back...20 min, not back.. i started think "holy **** what if he tried to smoke pot in the loo and was arrested how do i explain that!, and "What if he was kidnapped holy ****!!"

well he came back 30min or so into the movie...... turns out that he walked down to a Food Lion to try to buy a pack of ciggs(we're both 16)

so yes, yes i do
It's all just a joke

'Assuming the worst' would be putting it lightly. If I feel a slight cold coming on I convince myself that I have the Ebola virus. If someone doesn't answer their phone or text me back within a minute of me texting them I instantly think they're either dead or they hate me.

I should really do something about it...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Depends really. Mostly I do this. Like, whenever someone laughs on the bus I assume it's at me or something. Then again, that's just the slight paranoia I have.

But, whenever I get a text I hope it's from a certain girl and I always assume it is (We text alot). So, it really depends on what it is.
All the time. It annoys me deeply because I know I'm being unreasonable and it's so highly unlikely.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I do this. People always get mad at me for being so pessimistic, but no matter what, I always assume something bad's gonna happen or already has.

Edit:
Quote by Tombe
If someone doesn't answer their phone or text me back within a minute of me texting them I instantly think they're either dead or they hate me.

I completely relate! I'm the most impatient texter/IM-er. I get completely anxious if I don't get a reply extremely quickly...I'm always like "Great...I probably just made an ass out of myself by texting so-and-so."
Or if someone says that they can't hang out for whatever reason, I always assume they're lying and just coming up with an excuse to blow me off.
Last edited by xcynicx at Dec 17, 2008,
Pessimism - you're either proven right or pleasantly surprised. It works for me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
i always assume the worst b/c when it's not the worst it seems that much better.

i hate the way my brain works.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by Tombe
'Assuming the worst' would be putting it lightly. If I feel a slight cold coming on I convince myself that I have the Ebola virus. If someone doesn't answer their phone or text me back within a minute of me texting them I instantly think they're either dead or they hate me.

+1. Although I "know" they hate me / don't wanna know of me. Even though they answer I assume this. I also assume people talk behind my back whenever possible.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I try not to let my mind wander and worry. My mother is medicated for that exact problem: Over-analyzing, over-reacting, and generally just freaking out over the little things.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.