Hey i have a Lag Arkane For Trade here. pickup only either way. must bewithin Surrey or near really.

Don't see many of these, french made beautys, endorsed by Phil from Motorhed and that cradle of filth guitarist who isn't under PRS. Yes.

Anyway 24fret neck, Coil Tapped, EMGhz p/ups. Liscened floyd bridge (but the best i've used).

The floyd is just to much for me, Beautiful FM top, This kicks the crap out of any Ibanez this side of a prestige!.

I have just bought a strat and gotten so used to that the floyd is hassle. Im only prepared to trade for something that really takes my attention.

I will trade for a new guitar, or an orange tiny terror and cab. If it feel's right.

Anyway pics are form acrap camera phone, will update with more.

Through anything my way. you never know.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Gorgeous I wont even ask about price cause i have no money and shipping would kill ha ha
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Why? where are you?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Quote by cliff_em_all
Why? where are you?

You are in UK im in US?
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
You're right, i wouldn't feel comfortable shipping it!
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
You're right, i wouldn't feel comfortable shipping it!

Agreed I wouldnt either, but free bump for a gorgeous guitar!
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
What model is it? They're not all French made and I can't recall if any of the French handmade beauties have HZs.
Quote by Pott
What model is it? They're not all French made and I can't recall if any of the French handmade beauties have HZs.

Its the line before the mastercraft series so pos. not french? i don't know if its only the mastercrafts that are. still a decent 550 worth of guitar that will kill anything else in the price range.
Quote by ZanasCross

............bump............
Quote by ZanasCross

well i payed 550 for it so simarly BN price for a trade? it matters, what you got?
Quote by ZanasCross

I was thinking of trading my PRS SE Singlecut for it, but I'm not too keen on the Floyd Rose...
Bomp.
Quote by ZanasCross

Help me out guys, throw anything, would like a valve amp or a sh!t loads of pedals. and i mean , A LOAD for this
Quote by ZanasCross