Hello today I had a very unlucky day with my guitar :S
First I found out that all my magnets or wires(i don't know what died) don't work anymore... then i'm like okay, Guitar is still in guarantee so I will take it to the shop to fix it...
Later I find out that I crushed my guitar somewhere, I don't even know where and this little piece of wood fell of guitar, take a look on the picture:
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=171220081264me4.jpg

Is there any way I could fix it myself? It's Ibanez GRG 170 DX. Body is made out of wood and plastic on top, or something like that...
Or I shouldn't even worry? Do they normally fix also things like body damages if it is in guarantee?

Thanks for further help.
its a chip in your guitar after time you will just accept it and it makes your guitar unique
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
thats a tiny tiny chip, however if you cant just suck it up and accept the fact that guitars do get damaged; nail varnish
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
thats a tiny tiny chip, however if you cant just suck it up and accept the fact that guitars do get damaged; nail varnish

o.O? What does Nail Varnish actually do to the guitar? You mean that I just color it?
dude i got like 5 of those chips when i bought mine used dont worry bout it. look at evh's guitars and others
If you really hate that chip, then make a million more to match, scratch off some paint, and wham, it will look vintage.
Quote by sw1ss023
If you really hate that chip, then make a million more to match, scratch off some paint, and wham, it will look vintage.

lol a vintage GRG170

TS, don't worry about it. Your guitar now has character.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w