Page 1 of 2
Anyone from the UK seen the advertisement including clips of a girl being smacked, taking skag and crying in school being looped over? "Smack! 20 quid! I cant read it!! smack! 20 quid!" i can't read it!"

I just need to know what the advertisement for : o i forgot and i wanna watch it again haha
NSPCC makes the most depressing ads for some reason...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
What exactly do you mean by skag? Cause if it means what I think it means ad's in europe are way better then ad's here.
Quote by maell
Anyone from the UK seen the advertisement including clips of a girl being smacked, taking skag and crying in school being looped over? "Smack! 20 quid! I cant read it!! smack! 20 quid!" i can't read it!"

I just need to know what the advertisement for : o i forgot and i wanna watch it again haha

Yeah, I've seen it. It's a pretty brutal advert really...but it does get annoying at the end when you can't make anything out.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
anyone seen the new drugs one with the dog and that comedian doing the voice over? really gonna stop people taking drugs that is.
Quote by stevve
What exactly do you mean by skag? Cause if it means what I think it means ad's in europe are way better then ad's here.

There is a VERY brief shot of the girl in question shooting up some drugs, I assume it's supposed to be herion.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
sounds like a V8 commercial
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by stevve

Heroin
Quote by SG thrasher
NSPCC, I hate that advert.

yeah this.. and i love it
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Ziesta
anyone seen the new drugs one with the dog and that comedian doing the voice over? really gonna stop people taking drugs that is.

Yeah its ****ing ****e.
o dude i fvcking hat that ad so much, i actually turned off the tv for 30 seconds the last time it came on. i think its for NSPCC
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

"SO THEY LET YOU OUT AGAIN!!! *slap*"

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
There is a VERY brief shot of the girl in question shooting up some drugs, I assume it's supposed to be herion.

Oh, ok well nvm then.
It's for a children's charity I believe - NSPCC I suppose. That slap sound is simply brilliant though, one of the best noises known to man.

Quote by Ziesta

I saw that at about 1am the other morning, after quite a few ales... My only thought was 'wut?'
The crack of the slap makes me

...i'm going to hell
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
NSPCC, it's really horrible to watch.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Are you guys sure it's not a Cannibal Corpse video?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by lukeekul
I got to see it 8 days early before it was aired on t.v because i know someone who works at barnados - it is such a distresing advert!

Quote by rabidguitarist
NSPCC, it's really horrible to watch.

Seriously?

It makes me lol

I am an evil bastard though
Quote by urbanfox
Seriously?

It makes me lol

What the fuck could possibly be funny about it?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
What the fuck could possibly be funny about it?

That slap noise for a start
Quote by urbanfox
Seriously?

It makes me lol

I'm right, the other guy is wrong - NSPCC does the cruelty to children must stop, full stop stuff with the black and white video of small children being shouted at and abused and stuff. They don't do drugs
Quote by urbanfox
That slap noise for a start

You're a massive cunt.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by lukeekul
They don't do drugs

I've worked for a couple of charites and we encountered the NSPCC guys a few times.

Yes they do.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by rabidguitarist
You're a massive cunt.

Meh...

I just have a sick sense of humour and am an evil soulless bastard
It's for Barnados. Urgh, I hate it, I suppose it's effective, that's the sort of reaction they want. But, these children charity ads are getting more and more depressing.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Yeah it's Bernados. It's pretty awful. But is it wrong to find her hot when she's shooting up?
Quote by smb
Yeah it's Bernados. It's pretty awful. But is it wrong to find her hot when she's shooting up?

Yes. You and urbanfox are going straight to hell. Very quickly; St. Peter already has a welcoming commitee for you.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Barnardos, not the NSPCC. Unless they've become interchangeable and no-one thought to tell me?

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Yes. You and urbanfox are going straight to hell. Very quickly; St. Peter already has a welcoming commitee for you.

What's St. Peter doing in Hell?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
What's St. Peter doing in Hell?

Standing at the gates of heaven ready to throw them into hell...

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Standing at the gates of heaven ready to throw them into hell...

So there's a committee waiting at the gates of heaven to welcome them into hell? Either St. Peter is in hell or there are demons in heaven. That makes no sense, and I will not stand for it. I'm converting to Scientology, they don't have any of this bullshit!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
So there's a committee waiting at the gates of heaven to welcome them into hell? Either St. Peter is in hell or there are demons in heaven. That makes no sense, and I will not stand for it. I'm converting to Scientology, they don't have any of this bullshit!

Obviously the term "welcome commitee" is very literal for you. Good for you.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Yeah, some cruelty chairty.

"Believe in children" it says.

I already believe they exist....
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Page 1 of 2