I'm planning to buy a Fender Jaguar Baritone Special HH somewhere between the next year and 2011, according to Fender they designed this guitar to be tuned in B E A D F# B, and I wanted to know if I could tune it in the standard E A D G B E and other tunings. Or I would have to change the bridge in order to use other tunings?

Here's the guitar http://www.music123.com/Fender-Baritone-Special-HH-511325-i1146862.Music123

Excuse my N00bishness
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

As far as I know, it's not possible, but why would you want a baritone that you can tune up again!?
They are designed to be played in that low tuning so it could just snap the neck and would sound awful.
Just use another guitar.
Ibanez S7320
Marshall Valvestate 100v Model 8100 Head
Marshall 1936 Lead Cab
\m/ Latria \m/
it shoeud work with thin strings, but frankly, I find it rather stupid.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Im not sure how such a high tuning would affect a baritone, but again you shouldnt be buying a baritone if you want to be using standard tuning and others close to that, get a standard guitar. Baritones are designed for more bass like tunings, with longer scales etc usually.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
im wondering the same thing.. i think Buckethead's white Les Paul is a baritone (i read that somewhere here) and it seems to be tuned to standard most of the time.. so i guess it works but idk?
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Quote by Johansensan
im wondering the same thing.. i think Buckethead's white Les Paul is a baritone (i read that somewhere here) and it seems to be tuned to standard most of the time.. so i guess it works but idk?

Dude don't bother with a baritone if thats wat you want to do with it. Pick another fender or whatever you like. But if thats what Buckethead uses, then ask him a few questions. Personally i think its a path that goes no where.
lol its too expensive to test.. unless i win the lottery or somethin. but someone told me it makes the strings tighter and more snappy-er which i would assume makes it sound nicer for things like finger picks..
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.