it's probably a fine guitar. but i would suggest you check out some washburns. they have some fairly inexpensive guitars that sound great.
I played that Vintage Sunburst for a show. To be honest the sound wasnt all that great, but then again its a cheap guitar. The fretboard was a lil rough for my taste. If your lookin for somethin in this price range this should be fine.
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

I think that cheaper acoustics have a nicer sound(im talking EXTREMELY CHEAP - my favourite is my 30 euro harley benton G3thingy), provided that youve set it up correctly with some Martin pro strings, becuase the more expensive acoustics all go for a tone that i don like, that isnt hard rock enough and when i play electric stuff on my acoustic it just seems to make more sense somehow =]
I'd personally try an Alvarez. I've played several of them and they make their cheaper guitars with the same quality and craftsmanship as their expensive ones. If you throw a couple hundred on an Alvarez you won't be disappointed.
I have it. It is ok to learn on but once you get a little better you will be dieing to upgrade.
Get something with AT LEAST a solid top.

How will you know it has a solid top? In the description, the top material will say Solid (type of wood here)

On this one it says Select Spruce. Select spruce is a laminate top. Look elsewhere my friend.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
It all comes down to tone. A solid top will sound better than a laminate top because the vibrations can resonate better through a single piece of wood than a bunch of paper-thin pieces of wood and glue. Laminate is more durable, but on a top wood that small advantage is far outweighed by the tonal advantages a solid top will have. I would check out the Yamaha FG700S Solid spruce top, and only $200! The sound of this guitar will rape and brutally murder the sound of that Epiphone you were looking at. You may not be able to hear it yet, but when your tonal ear develops (which takes a long time. Mine still isn't very well developed) you will be able to tell the difference. Until then, trust us here in the acoustic forum: Get a solid top.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray