hey right now i have an amp from a squir strat pack, so i want something new. i asked for a 15 watt vox valvetronics amp for christmas, but my dad says it is too expensive. i want to be able to play punk/metal/blues/other rock music, but it has got to be like uder 200 so im not sure
i got a Peavey Ultra 60 all-tube for like $300 off of ebay a while ago. I love it.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Definition:

A good cheap amp: A good cheap amp, is a guitar amplifier that is good but at the same time, cheap.
^definately not a mesa because they are really expesive. i would reccommend an epiphone valve junior combo. i think that they are $150.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Try and answer as many of the blue questions in my sig as you can so we can help you to the best of our abilities
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by uvq
Definition:

A good cheap amp: A good cheap amp, is a guitar amplifier that is good but at the same time, cheap.

he really captured wat it means to be a good amp but a cheap one at the same time
Try and find a Crate V50. Maybe save some of your own money to pay for part of it... they run about $200 at Guitar Center.

EDIT: Never saw the 'metal' part. In that case look at the 15w Peavey Vypyr - they run about 100 bux.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Try and find a Crate V50. Maybe save some of your own money to pay for part of it... they run about $200 at Guitar Center.

EDIT: Never saw the 'metal' part. In that case look at the 15w Peavey Vypyr - they run about 100 bux.

Yes, from what I saw and experienced at the shop, the Vypyr had a nice 6505 setting. Was playing Van Halen with ease on that setting.