tell me what you think about it ( it's unfinished/ melodeth)

also could you suggest some scales i could use for a solo?
Attachments:
Desktop.zip
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Dec 17, 2008,
what is it? i dont want to download it if idk wht it is. Is it like guitar pro?
Quote by Slash5992
what is it? i dont want to download it if idk wht it is. Is it like guitar pro?

yeah, it's gp
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
ok i cant listen to it. It says i need to update my gp software. But i got my gp illegally so therefore i cannot update. SOrry. =/
Quote by Slash5992
ok i cant listen to it. It says i need to update my gp software. But i got my gp illegally so therefore i cannot update. SOrry. =/

i'll upload it in gp4 too
doing it now
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
come on,
someone post something!!!
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
add some bass to it. the riffs have got lotsa potential. Mark out the different riffs, structure the song, add some drums and bass to carry it and you got some pretty sick material there.
Quote by ~Moby Dick~
add some bass to it. the riffs have got lotsa potential. Mark out the different riffs, structure the song, add some drums and bass to carry it and you got some pretty sick material there.

thanks, i've changed it up a bit since then, more riffs, achoustic part, started a solo(having trouble with that), and i'll try to do some bass and drums. If anyone could suggest some scales for solo's i would really appriceate it.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Last edited by CG Man16 at Dec 19, 2008,