suggestions? one of each please, i'm trying to get my sweeping chops really up to par.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
difficulty on that?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Selkies: The Endless Obsession by Between the Buried And Me has a beautiful sweeping part near the end
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Beginning: Towards Dead end by Children of Bodom
Intermediate: Altitudes by Jason Becker
Advanced: The Psalm of Lydia by Nevermore
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
ehhh its challenging i would say i personally havent tried it,i would put it in the kinda hard difficulty.
Quote by ashesofthewake6
ehhh its challenging i would say i personally havent tried it,i would put it in the kinda hard difficulty.

Bleeding mascara would be more towards the beginner end of the spectrum when it comes to sweeping. It's just simple 16th note triplets done on the first three strings.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
well there ya go, i really dont know that much about sweeping but that part came to mind....because its cool sounding lol.
try the solo to fermented offal discharge by necrophagist, the sweeps are intermediate but they sound awesome. also beyond the dark sun by wintersun is expert
like i say in any sweeping suggestion threads, try duncan hills coffee by dethklok. even though there's two 5 string sweeps, it's pretty easy.