Hows it going everyone, my names Elliot im 18, i already posted in the general welcome thread, but i think im special enough to get my own thread, ive been playing for a little over two years, and play a wide variety of styles. my favorite bands are coheed, dream theater, darkest hour, Rush and Zep. im also a member of the greatest forum in the world, cobalt and calcium, it is the equivilant of your pit x1000, without the lame people. anywho thats about it, i came here to ask some Q's and answer some. also to share my badass guitars, which are in my sig.

EDIT: im kidding about most of the above, im not an arrogant asshole, contrary to the above statements, also this site kicks ass
How come you don't understand me?
And how come I don't understand You?

GUITARS:

'79 Gibson The Paul
'91 Gibson Mk III
'93 Fender Strat MIJ
'07 Fender Tele Thinline '69 Reissue
Last edited by Fullnelson11 at Dec 17, 2008,
Well La Di Fricken Da
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Don't come in here, announce your dominance, advertise other forums, and demote UG. Not a good start.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone when I say this "Your nothing Fullnelson just a cocky ass look at me type of guy
i was just kidding around, i came here to talk about guitars, which is all i want to do, i didnt demote UG, i just said i dont dig the pit, the guitar part is the best forum around. also "announce my dominance", im sure there are tons of better players here than me.

i guess you guys arent that friendly around here...
How come you don't understand me?
And how come I don't understand You?

GUITARS:

'79 Gibson The Paul
'91 Gibson Mk III
'93 Fender Strat MIJ
'07 Fender Tele Thinline '69 Reissue
your talkin to the pit all wrong, its the wrong tone....do it again, and I"ll stab you in the face with a sodering iron
The Conservative youth of America!
Quote by metalscott76
your talkin to the pit all wrong, its the wrong tone....do it again, and I"ll stab you in the face with a sodering iron

soLdering
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by metalscott76

christopher walken ftw

anyway - no one is special enough for their own thread
from daylight...
...into darkness