Lol my mom told me about that eariler today.

Who the hell would name their kids Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation?
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
What an idiot. Just make the cake and take the money. And people wonder why walmart has more costumers than small businesses.

That's great.

Edit: Not the fact that the kid can't get a cake, but the fact that some idiots would name their kids that.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Last edited by sharpshootr55 at Dec 17, 2008,
Already a thread on this.

But yeah,
those people are ****ed up for naming their kid that.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
the kid's parents are cunts. what kind of douche names his kid after a genocidal maniac?
Quote by edusty2010
Wow...

Legally, it's not ok for the cake shop to do what they did, but that kid is going to get his name changed as soon as he possibly can.

Seriously, if you want an original name, name him/her atleast something not connected with ****in' GENOCIDE.

No kidding. Somehow, I couldn't see my kid appreciating me naming him after a man who committed the murder of millions of people.

I don't know who needs to be slapped harder, the dad for coming up with the name, or the mother for allowing it.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
What an idiot. Just make the cake and take the money. And people wonder why walmart has more costumers than small businesses.

I thought the same thing, Wal Mart doesn't give a ****, they're making money.

But its obvious these people are neo-nazi's, another online article mentioned that they wanted swastikas on the cake.

EDIT: to those talking about embarrassment, i'm sure most neo-nazis would be proud to be named after such "honorable" people.
Last edited by dudius at Dec 17, 2008,
I am gonna name my first son "racial cleanser" and the other one "gaede wannabe"
idk if im gonna read it but doesnt the father say they named him that because no one else in the world would have that name.

what a ****ing idiot that kid is gonna get wrecked every day in school
Are they TRYING to piss someone off?

...Man i feel bad for them when they get into High School....
This story takes the cake!

(Metaphorically of course)
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
joyce lynn aryan nation campell is funnier.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by tmfiore
Lol my mom told me about that eariler today.

Who the hell would name their kids Adolf Hitler and Aryan Nation?

White supremicists? Just a guess.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
This father is the teen that jokes about naming and doing outrageous things to piss people off. He wanted a name that noone else had so he named his kid hitler. Whats hitlers name then, since no one else in the world has that name besides the little boy. Obviously not any famous insane dictator who tried and was succeeding at killing half the world has that name.
Quote by cfhwarhead
This father is the teen that jokes about naming and doing outrageous things to piss people off. He wanted a name that noone else had so he named his kid hitler. Whats hitlers name then, since no one else in the world has that name besides the little boy. Obviously not any famous insane dictator who tried and was succeeding at killing half the world has that name.

Obviously.

Iunno, Hitler pisses me off and it's because of the moustache. He ruined that moustache for everyone. If I cut mine like that tomorrow, people woulden't go "Oh, he's got a Charlie Chaplin moustache!" No, they'd be like "ZOMG HE HAS TEH HITLER MOUSTACHE!~"

...well, and all that other stuff what with the jews and the war and what-not.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by edusty2010
Wow...

Legally, it's not ok for the cake shop to do what they did, but that kid is going to get his name changed as soon as he possibly can.

Seriously, if you want an original name, name him/her atleast something not connected with ****in' GENOCIDE.

yes it is, they have the right to refuse service to pretty much anyone they want (with a few exceptipns, this is in no way one of them)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Holy crap, his last name's Campbell.

LIKE CAMPBELL SOUP!

conspiracy theory involving soup and natzi's perhaps?
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"