Poll: What one???
Poll Options
View poll results: What one???
MXR 10 BAND EQ?
7 50%
NEW PICKUPS?
7 50%
Voters: 14.
If you chose Pups,or just chose to recommend some,I have a Ibanez SZ520 neck through body,made of Mahogany,recommend me some Dimazio or Duncan Pups for a classic rock sound with warmness&Clarity.
150$ is the spending limit.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
i'm looking for some new pickups in my s470 atm. i've been looking at irongear hot slags,
www.irongear.co.uk

bareknuckles are supposed to be good but are very expensive. look on the dimaziio and seymour duncan websites, listen to sound clips read reviews etc. in the end its your choice and you will kow what you want.

apparently the stock pickups in s series re bad
Why not look at Rockfields? You can get them for 50 bucks each and put the remaining 50 bucks aside to get the EQ, then you'll have both.
With the mxr eq you can get a better attack than you have right now, how that compares to pups I dont know. But I enjoy the improvement a lot.
I'm getting the MXR for Christmas, then pups, but either's good. I just think an EQ would be better to get first. I dunno, your call man, they'll both improve your sound.
Quote by Matt Chavie
With the mxr eq you can get a better attack than you have right now, how that compares to pups I dont know. But I enjoy the improvement a lot.

+1

Get the EQ first