Getting one for christmas and I heard they scratch easily so i've been looking at cases. What would be one (under $25 is possible) that provides the best protection, but also doesn't change the appearance of the natural itouch without a case? I don't like what alot of these cases make the ipod look like. Thanks!
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
Your best bet is to get the highly superior Microsoft Zune which is not only extremely durable but has a WAY higher capacity for songs at a fraction of the price ;|
Quote by King Kobra
Your best bet is to get the highly superior Microsoft Zune which is not only extremely durable but has a WAY higher capacity for songs at a fraction of the price ;|

Except you can't jailbreak/crack a zune, and get any emulator, or app from the apps store for free.
███████████████████████████████████
im gettin the same thing dude!
and im getting a hurley case
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8955099&st=hurley+case&type=product&id=1217029958745
not that cheap but might as well protect your ipod in style
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by King Kobra

I don't see the iPod Touch going level-to-level with the Zune. It's a different device. The Zune can't browse the internet, play 3D games, and doesn't have as many applications as the Touch. It's not a fair comparison, by any stretch.

To OP - get a BSE (Best Skins Ever, google it), a RebelTouch, or a NeoTouch.

Quote by tona_107
Except you can't jailbreak/crack a zune, and get any emulator, or app from the apps store for free.

And you can't do that on a 2G Touch, either (yet)
A jailbreak hasn't been figured out for the 2G yet, as it's a different device that uses a different processor. The bootrom exploit present in the 1G and the iPhones was patched, and now they're looking for a new way in.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by Stringbreaker
Zune games are free.

and I'm sure you can get Spore for free on zune, right?
Or a NES, or PSX emulator.
Right?
Quote by rafarquhar

And you can't do that on a 2G Touch, either (yet)
A jailbreak hasn't been figured out for the 2G yet, as it's a different device that uses a different processor. The bootrom exploit present in the 1G and the iPhones was patched, and now they're looking for a new way in.

Wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5gEKly6fQ
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by tona_107
Right?

Wait, you're saying I could play

on my iPhone?

WELL GOD DAMN. I'M SOLD.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by King Kobra

Holy damn! I was just about to waltz into this thread and say something very similar!

Umm...I mean... +1!

Edit:
Quote by tona_107
Right?
Because of course, I'd rather play PSX on a tiny, barely-even-two-inch screen with two buttons and a D-pad instead of my 17" laptop screen.
Last edited by archangels666 at Dec 17, 2008,