Page 1 of 2
Don't you hate it? Some guys go through girls like underwear and could care less. I have been lonely for quite awhile and when the holidays come it just tends to worsen the situation. Maybe I should stop playing bass? (stereotypical joke)

What do you do when it comes to loneliness?
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
why would anyone like loneliness?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I drink. ...

*waiting for "fap"*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Fap furious
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Monolith295
why would anyone like loneliness?

Maybe the people who have experimented so much with fapping that they find no need for sex like loneliness.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I read and go outside to take walks a lot.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I tried to answer this question for myself and came up with this. I rely on music to make me happy, get VERY depressed, and might drink
Loneliness is not an emotion, it's part of who I am.

*/wrists*

Seriously though, I was brought up alone so I'm used to it. In fact, I find the company of people exhausting.
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
Some guys go through girls like underwear and could care less.

*couldn't
I know how you feel man. I personally like to play video games that I get really into because my mind completely focuses on the game rather than what's getting me down. Playing guitar really helps too. (or bass, in your case. HA I just made a rhyme ). Do something that you get into so that your mind is focused somewhere else. You're eventually gonna feel lonely again anyways, but for a few good hours make the best of it.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
I tried to answer this question for myself and came up with this. I rely on music to make me happy, get VERY depressed, and might drink

No.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I have moments where being alone can be nice also. It is not like I hate my own company. I am just way to use to seeing all of my friends in a good relationship and I only hope to have the same. Whenever I try I fail miserably...

As Dio said "Lonely is the word, got to be the saddest song I ever heard"
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
Don't you hate it? Some guys go through girls like underwear and could care less. I have been lonely for quite awhile and when the holidays come it just tends to worsen the situation. Maybe I should stop playing bass? (stereotypical joke)

just listen to the good music. its what i used to do. i have a gf now but i still constantly listen to music even still hah. if i didnt have music id be depressed as all hell

"no matter what happens, the music will always be there for you at the end of the day. it wont leave you alone" ~my attempt at remembering an awesome quote from the film metal: a headbangers journey. lol
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
when i feel alone, i play guitar, it comforts me, lets me know there's other things in the world other than yourself and loneliness.

I havent had a gf for like 6 years man, and im 21years old, yes its get to me, but just learn to over come bad feelings and you'll win, everyone know emotions are repetitive and you can't do anything about it.
Get over it.

Seriously, don't think about it so much. Either it happens or it doesn't, but the more you build up a relationship to be the end-all-be-all of life, the more it's going to get you down and the more likely you'll be to settle for a girl who you can't stand simply because "it beats being alone". Just suck it up. It's nothing you can control so you might as well not give yourself the additional stress.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Linqua5150
just listen to the good music. its what i used to do. i have a gf now but i still constantly listen to music even still hah.

"no matter what happens, the music will always be there for you at the end of the day. it wont leave you alone" ~my attempt at remembering an awesome quote from the film metal: a headbangers journey. lol

****ing weird. I am listening to Sleeping Stars...
Quote by Garou1911
Get over it.

Seriously, don't think about it so much. Either it happens or it doesn't, but the more you build up a relationship to be the end-all-be-all of life, the more it's going to get you down and the more likely you'll be to settle for a girl who you can't stand simply because "it beats being alone". Just suck it up. It's nothing you can control so you might as well not give yourself the additional stress.

I like that. Sounds simple, but I know it will be the best thing to do
What you need to do is listen to these songs:

james ingham - better way
bob seger (i think) - shakedown

From beverly hills cop ^^

Proper happy songs
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I like being alone more, than going through women's panties.
It feels so much more appealing when you want it, rather than when it's actually happening. Believe me.
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
****ing weird. I am listening to Sleeping Stars...

wierd hahaha

wintersun rules! new album begining of next year!(hopefully) w00t!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by grunger
when i feel alone, i play guitar, it comforts me, lets me know there's other things in the world other than yourself and loneliness.

I havent had a gf for like 6 years man, and im 21years old, yes its get to me, but just learn to over come bad feelings and you'll win, everyone know emotions are repetitive and you can't do anything about it.

dude, stop playing counter strike.
Quote by K Dizzle
i've been lonely forever, the girl that i've like forever and im pretty sure used ot like me is dating a dude, and she acts like she likes me during school, then just blows me off when her boyfriend comes. it hurts

Wow man, I went through that. I continued to like the girl for a few years and it was just NOT worth it. I do not know details to your situation, but I have to say what you are going through sucks...
Quote by K Dizzle
blows me off when her boyfriend comes. it hurts

this bit stood out for me...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by IRONxPANTERA

Why?????

Okay, seriously though. I don't mind being by myself. People think I'm either really depressed or that I study 24/7 because I'm at the top of my class and I don't have too many people I hang out with. But I'm not depressed and I don't study all the time... I really don't mind being alone playing guitar, surfing online, or reading a book.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by xaviergray
I always operate under the delusion that while I'm at home, everyone else is hanging out with everyone else (even though I know it's not like that I still have myself convinced of it)

Thats the exact same way i feel.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
yeah dude, i know what you mean. sometimes i just like to make people up. haha its wierd, but sometimes i make people up in my head, i think about every detail and how i would meet them. not always women either, sometimes just new friends. idk, its depressing but it helps me at the end of the day. whenever i do it though i stop wanting to do really anything. i just want to sleep all day.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by vannaXcurses
2 fap 2 furious

i liked "THE FAP AND THE FURIOUS" more
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
It's weird, when I'm in a bad mood, sometimes I'll listen to music that excentuates that mood, and even though it may make me cry, it feels good at the same time.

Like whn I'm lonely, I don't want to listen to songs about how great it is to hang out with people, because I'm not in that situation, I want to hear about how much it sucks to be alone, and identify with it.
Quote by IRONxPANTERA

liquor and friends.

and if you dont have any friends, the liquor will always be there.
Quote by vintage x metal
No.

yes because you TOTALLY know exactly whats going on in his head and what he said is not what he does. totally
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Page 1 of 2