Page 1 of 2
A simple reversal of the other thread. Name bands that you used to love, but now hate. Mine would be...

Behemoth
Hate Eternal
Lamb Of God
In Flames

and I don't really HATE In Flames, but their new stuff is garbage.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Last edited by MetalOblivion93 at Dec 17, 2008,
Lots of core bands

Lamb of God, dont hate them, but they kind of bore me
Behemoth, meh

i dunno, there's a lot more

CoB and Necrophagist too, they just bore me. Also In Flames.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Dec 17, 2008,
LOADS of -core bands. It isnt that they are inherently bad all of the sudden, it's that I grew out of them, and find them extremely (I cannot stress this enough) boring.

Children of Bodom.
cannibal corpse
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Nirvana isnt metal.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
-Slipknot
-Avenged Sevenfold
-Children of Bodom
-Dragonforce
-Killswitch Engage

Thats pretty much all I can think of.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
i think most bands that any one listens to get old, boring, and repetitive at some point.

i used to be soooo into metallica, cant listen to them now.

i used to LOVE lamb of god, but i cant really get into them anymore, hopefully their new cd will bring something fresh, but screaming gets old quick anymore.

its just an unfortunate part of life. we rape, we pillage, we die.
Well Enough Alone
Quote by Bullethead
cannibal corpse

You must be a tool.

It's the opposite for me.

I wouldn't really say I hate any bands now, rather than I just lost a ****load of respect for a bunch of them due to recent releases or in some cases because they weren't all that good to begin with (Children of Bodom).

I lost interest in Nevermore, Behemoth, Metallica (years ago), Dream Theater, Opeth, Testament, Nile, Necrophagist, Dimmu Borgir, Slayer, Deicide, Augury, Amon Amarth, Ensiferum.

**** me sideways.
I've found Jesus
I like Nirvana, but that's rather irrelavent.

On topic: Pretty much the entire (modern) brutal death scene, save for a few standout bands.

edit: and Anorexia Nervosa. Used to be quite into them, not so much anymore, but I'll still give New Obscurantis Order a listen every now and then.
Last edited by dminishedthingy at Dec 17, 2008,
The only one I can think of is Elvenking.

And by that I mean the newer stuff, I adore the old stuff...

Usually when I like a band...I y'know, like them
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Metallica. I used to be such a whore for them, but now they're only alright

Belphegor

disgorge
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by MetalOblivion93
A simple reversal of the other thread. Name bands that you used to love, but now hate. Mine would be...

Behemoth
Hate Eternal
Lamb Of God
In Flames

and I don't really HATE In Flames, but their new stuff is garbage.

That's Ironic that you hate new lamb of god yet love old lamb of god (considering that they are more metal now, as a posed to more core as in the first few releases)

But mine would most likely be In Flames and Dragonforce...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
I don't really hate any bands that I used to love, but I've lost interest in;

Opeth
Children of Bodom (especially after seeing them live)
In Flames
Metallica
Arch Enemy
Nile

I don't dislike the bands, I just don't feel compelled to listen to them anymore.
I don't really HATE any of the bands I cease to listen to anymore, but I used to LOVE Arch Enemy and now I find them only slightly above mediocre, but it that is completely Angela's fault. I still love the music from WoS-DM, but her vocals irritate the crap out of on everything except WoS.
Arch Enemy
The Black Dahlia Murder
Most melodeath, even though its what really got me into metal in the first place.
I yam what I yam
If I loved the band once, I can't really hate them. Maybe lose interest in them (70% of my metal collection), but not hate.
Quote by Contraband
What's all this talk of Cannibal Corpse?

People can only bear so much of Corpsegrinder's humungous log-for-a-neck before they get scared off.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I've really lost interest in In Flames, both old and new. Children of Bodom piss me off now, when I used to love them.

That's pretty much it.
metallica
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by Mezmerized
Arch Enemy
The Black Dahlia Murder
Most melodeath, even though its what really got me into metal in the first place.

Exactly the same here

I used to be able to listen to CoB for hours on end, now its Follow the Reaper maybe once a month. Lamb of God also, i just seriously over-listened every song, plus now that i've heard some awesome deathgrowls (Nile,Cryptopsy etc) the LoG vox just grind my ears. I can't get 10 seconds into that one new Gojira song where Randy does guest vocals. For some reason Arsis doesn't do it for my anymore either, for the life of me i can't figure out why.
CoB
Arch Enemy
Metallica
Necrophagist
Spawn of Possession
Psychroptic
Braindrill

Not that I don't like them, I'm just no longer turned on by them.
Black Dahlia Murder
Lamb of God
Avenged Sevenfold (given)
Atreyu

Old BDM used to be great, until they started sounding repetitive (chug chug screech)
"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music."
— Albert Einstein
Definitely Slayer and Children of Bodom; I fell out with Bodom shortly before everybody started lsitening to them, and Slayer, . . ., I don't know
Pound for pound, I am the most vicious of all.
Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Dragonforce (off the top of my head). They all got pretty boring, I must say.
Metallica, If i hear a metallica song I get very irritated. Dont know why.
Arsis.

Everything is good 'til WaTN.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I don't really hate any of these bands, a better term might be dislike:
-Metallica
-Megadeth
-Trivium (yes, -core w/e)
-Children of Bodom, although some of their songs still have parts that I really like.

But I have come to my senses lately and realized Come Clarity really is quite a ****e album.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Nevermore. I liked a couple of their songs a while ago, and i just recently listen to them and i hate them.
I don't hate them, but Scar Symmetry bores me to the extreme.

And also Slayer. I actually hate them.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Page 1 of 2