No such thing. The nice ones are $100+.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Obviously I don't either, as I can't afford to buy shoes for some girl who's using me.

That's it!

I'll buy her ski goggles!
Look at spy, anon, oakley, dragon. try Dogfunk.com and the-house.com
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
try utopia's they are a new brand and awesome and youl save a bit of money since they aren't huge yet. they are going to be tho
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
With some Oakley, she will cum blood
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"
yeah man, if you're looking for affordable don't do smith, those are terrible. id go with dragon.
LILUM
Tyler Durden Says...Use Soap!
Announcement! my mom just offered me 50$!!! :-D that plus money i can scrape together will probably be over 100 something and i've already bought my other christmas gifts! I've been looking online and comparing prices currently it seems oakley and dragon are the most affordable, anyone got opinions about those two brands? or specific models?
Dragon!!!
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
Quote by Faux
So, my girlfriend is really into skiing and i thought i'd get her some ski goggles for christmas just in time for the season and such. Anyway, my question is for those of you with experience what is a good quality, yet affordable pair of ski goggles?

How much do you want to spend?

The girl I ski with loves her Electric EG1's, I got EG2's and I love them to death. The EG1's tend to have crazy bright colour options that chicks seem to dig, and you can get them for under $100US

Here's a link.

http://www.usoutdoorstore.com/brand/electric/snow-goggles/
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I had a pair of Dragon's and Smith's before, and I now have Oakley's.
They aren't THAT expensive, only $125 (Canadian) for really high quality goggles that don't **** with your depth perception, because sometimes that tree isn't as far away as you think, or that landing isn't as close as you think.
You can get $60 Smith and Dragon goggles, but it's just the quality and design of them that matter when it gets expensive for them.
does she already have goggles?

Maybe try and find out what kind of goggles she has and get some different lens tints for the goggles...