I would think Bass Pro Shops or Cabella's would definitely have them. Hell, Wal-Mart might even have them.
any particular reason why your dad is so specific about the length of the flashlight that he wants?
walmart
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
Quote by CaptainRon
Mines 6" long.

haha, you're mediocre
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Stores or other places that sell merchandise are good places to start.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
for a good one, pretty much any big hardware store or wal-mart type store
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Maybe he's asking for an LED FLESHlight?
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
I got mine cheap off ebay. I would recommend either ebay or amazon, or some other reliable online source, as they will be much more expensive in a retail store.

Mine is a "task force" brand, and it came with 1 big light and 2 little ones. They are really great.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
My dad 'borrowed' one of those from work

It's got the power of a million candles, I believe. For those times where 900,000 Candela just isn't enough
I had a little 3" LED Flashlight that came with a sticker I bought, it was pretty bright it ran on a single AAA battery for about a couple months of use looking at my sticker
Quote by kaplac
any particular reason why your dad is so specific about the length of the flashlight that he wants?

He wants to make sure it's bigger than his penis.

But seriously, any camping, outdoor, recreational or hardware shop should have things like that. Just go look around, you'll find one soon enough.