so im looking for a good guitar with a good trem. it's gonna be used mainly for metal, rock, classic metal, etc. my price range is up to $400 maybe $450.

oh and sorry about the repeated threads, i just wanna make sure i get a good guitar
Last edited by chromeguitars at Dec 17, 2008,
ummm...i`m not to sure about the price.. but phill demmel has got a signature dean (i believe) out now and its apparently got some real power to it... i think its called the demmeliton
Dinky DK2M if you can haggle it down to 400 like I did.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by AmottPetrucci61
ummm...i`m not to sure about the price.. but phill demmel has got a signature dean (i believe) out now and its apparently got some real power to it... i think its called the demmeliton

Thats a Jackson actually. I'd Suggest an RG, but everyone has one, so also have a look at the Ibanez S series and the Jackson Dinky. There might be a Jackson Soloist in your price range, but im not sure about it. Theres also the whole Jackson X series, which are pretty low end, but come in a few different shapes and they all have Floyd Roses on them.

BC Rich also have a few Superstrat style guitars, and they have a few different kinds of tremolo on them, but as they are BC Rich, i probably wouldn't trust them.
Fender HM strat.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
i got an RR3 on ebay brand new for 450.

other than that idk. most guitars with locking trems around 400 kinda suck.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Fender HM strat.

Those 80's strats ARE pretty cool...
Gibson Les Paul Studio(Wine Red)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele(White)
Eastwood Sidejack(Amber)
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro: Echo,Tremolo, Octave
Dunlop JH-1B Wah
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ 1x12 cab
Quote by sacamano79
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-S320-S-Series-Electric-Guitar-512503-i1173395.gc

if you can get a few more dollars..

EXCELLENT trem system, ZR bridge is the way to go

if you dont like the color, look at other S series guitars from ibanez, very similar

I've got an '87 Ibanez Saber (guitar that started the "S" series) for sale if you're interested. In your price range.

link to ad
my band
www.myspace.com/semeron

American Fender Mahogany HSS Strat
1987 Ibanez Saber Pro 540 s - FOR SALE
Epi SG

Peavey XXX 120 W head
Marshall 1960A
Boss DD-3
Boss EQ-7
Boss TU-2
Crybaby