So I live in Massachusetts, and I was just without power for 6 days, the longest i've ever been without power, we just got it back today at around 1:30 in the afternoon. But alot of the area still doesn't have it, and as a result I haven't had no school since december 12th, and I'm not going back until january 5th! that's 25 days off(19 now)

What's the longest you've been without power?
Over a month for Hurricane Katrina, but I wasn't there for most part until we had power again.
3 days after a flood took out power and water lines as well as road ways

Thank god we have an outhouse on our property...
wow, in that sense you're lucky. im from nh and i didn't have power until yesterday afternoon. i hope you had a woodstove or something to keep your house warm.
LILUM
Tyler Durden Says...Use Soap!
couple years ago I was in a blackout for 2 weeks and it was snowing that **** sucked
ಠ_ಠ
Um. Like an hour?
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by daeqwon10000
So I live in Massachusetts, and I was just without power for 6 days, the longest i've ever been without power, we just got it back today at around 1:30 in the afternoon. But alot of the area still doesn't have it, and as a result I haven't had no school since december 12th, and I'm not going back until january 5th! that's 25 days off(19 now)

What's the longest you've been without power?

it shows.
Hurricane Ike

Hooray for texas
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Quote by jmonko
couple years ago I was in a blackout for 2 weeks and it was snowing that **** sucked

actually that sounds kind of awesome. sometimes i just like to take walks when it's snowing at night. If there was a blackout it would certainly be a beautiful sight.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nodice182
Um. Like an hour?

+1... I love living in California!!!
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Quote by nexteyenate
actually that sounds kind of awesome. sometimes i just like to take walks when it's snowing at night. If there was a blackout it would certainly be a beautiful sight.

Damn you and your romanticism...
Quote by nexteyenate

I'm with you. Maybe I'll walk with you next time. Don't call out all the illogical aspects of this response, and we'll be fine.
_______
|||||||||||||||