I cannot get to sleep and am extremely bored, on AIM, join chat room "ugchat101", I'm RipVanWinkle.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
no.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
why do i have a feeling that the first line out of anyone in AIM UG chat room would be:

A/S/L?
Quote by koikomoru
why do i have a feeling that the first line out of anyone in AIM UG chat room would be:

A/S/L?

Because it will be...
I have a funky AIM program, so if someone invites me I'll come in. ScottyDanger22
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by metaldud536
Because that's how AOL chatrooms were in 2001?

actually, AOL chatrooms are still like that. I used to have so much fun trolling those with disruptive marcos. (way back in 1998)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
actually, AOL chatrooms are still like that. I used to have so much fun trolling those with disruptive marcos. (way back in 1998)

I used to roleplay in them when I was 12. olololololooololol Then I found Runescape
Last edited by metaldud536 at Dec 17, 2008,
Quote by metaldud536
I used to roleplay in them when I was 12. olololololooololol

I used ot have this awesome program that would overload the room with emoticons and freeze up everyone in the rooms computer except for the peroson running it. that was so hilarious back when I was 12.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I used ot have this awesome program that would overload the room with emoticons and freeze up everyone in the rooms computer except for the peroson running it. that was so hilarious back when I was 12.

I remember some users found a way to make your pc bluescreen by typing a command. He was exploiting one of the sound things embedded in the chatroom. Not cool.
Quote by metaldud536
I remember some users found a way to make your pc bluescreen by typing a command. He was exploiting one of the sound things embedded in the chatroom. Not cool.

yep. one of the many reasons why AOL is maximum phail.

Last.fm
Quote by soulflyV

Actually, my UG Chat doesnt work or else I wouldve done that.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by koikomoru

A/S/L?

Why am I far more afraid of endless messages saying nothing but "fap"?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)