Attachments:
urr100brb1.jpg
That V looks kickass but Idk much about it
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
To be completely honest, they look like cheap knock-offs. Personally, I've only played one Galveston that was actually worth it's price. ($249 for a Les Paul knock-off). I wouldn't trust them. Especially if you're a beginner, seeings as they have floyd rose bridges.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
So what would you sugest that is reasonable? Id really like one with a Floyd or Kahler....
If you are a beginner I dont suggest a floating trem system get a hardtail first floating trems are difficult to deal with.

Quote by RobD92

Thats a JEM copy, one of steve vai's guitars
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Yeah I know its a JEM copy, besides Ive dealt with tremolos and I know they can be a pain, and Im not a beginner as in "Ive never played", Im just not very fast but I could play some nice stuff on guitar, considering Im self taught.

So any suggestions?
Quote by RobD92
Yeah I know its a JEM copy, besides Ive dealt with tremolos and I know they can be a pain, and Im not a beginner as in "Ive never played", Im just not very fast but I could play some nice stuff on guitar, considering Im self taught.

So any suggestions?

Sorry dude thats what your OP made it sound like. I recommend an Ibanez RG or S series.

EDIT: Whats your budget and what music do you like to play I can get exact model numbers if I know this info
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Whats your budget?
As with Lethal Dosage, i also have to recommend an RG or S series. Try em out if possible?
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Dec 18, 2008,
My budget is no more than 700 bucks and umm Im pretty much into Heavy Metal and Steve Vai, so my guess is I need a pretty versatile axe...
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RGT42FXQM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512369

This one is neck thru but its mahogany so my guess is that its gonna be a bit heavy.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S520EX-Electric-Guitar?sku=518873

This S Also looks like a pretty cool guitar plus it has a ZR bridge

http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBARGT42DX

This one has an edge pro bridge if you wanted something with a trem
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Thank you lethal, and yeah that galveston I like it because Im such a Steve Vai wannabe, except for the eery queerie part he has sometimes o.O
Quote by RobD92
Thank you lethal, and yeah that galveston I like it because Im such a Steve Vai wannabe, except for the eery queerie part he has sometimes o.O

Yeah no problem dude let me know if you have any more questions, yeah if your gonna go JEM get a real one lol. Anyway if I was you I would get the one with the edge pro I hear they are good bridges.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Dude Id need to stop eating for about 5 months to get a JEM, besides Id rather just get the copy and get a neck just to show off, and get an Ibanez S or RG MAYBE a Xiphos for real playing

And I know about a galveston triple neck which I intend to buy in the future to transform it into wel... you know into what man!!!!!!!!!
Quote by RobD92
Dude Id need to stop eating for about 5 months to get a JEM, besides Id rather just get the copy and get a neck just to show off, and get an Ibanez S or RG MAYBE a Xiphos for real playing

And I know about a galveston triple neck which I intend to buy in the future to transform it into wel... you know into what man!!!!!!!!!

ha ha yeah I can honestly say the Ibanez RG is very versatile and I believe it would fit your playing and music taste well.

Have fun with the new guitar!
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
How about an Ibanez X? and yeah xD that galveston JEM wannabe is not a ripoff its just 220 bucks...... and its not too bad according to a friend who owns it
Quote by RobD92
How about an Ibanez X? and yeah xD that galveston JEM wannabe is not a ripoff its just 220 bucks...... and its not too bad according to a friend who owns it

Ha im just a big ibanez fan, love the feel and sound of the RG series hope to upgrade mine once I get a better job lol
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Anyway, do you know anything about kahler tremolos, Id really like to buy a wartribe, I saw one for 500 on ebay, living here sucks, shipping prices are rocket high.........
Quote by RobD92
Anyway, do you know anything about kahler tremolos, Id really like to buy a wartribe, I saw one for 500 on ebay, living here sucks, shipping prices are rocket high.........

I dont know anything about kahlers really ive heard they arent the greatest.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Yeah Ive heard some crap about Ibanez ZR and Lic Floyds .........
Quote by RobD92
Yeah Ive heard some crap about Ibanez ZR and Lic Floyds .........

ZR isnt bad I dont think but Lic Floyd isnt the greatest I would go original floyd or Edge Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112