i have had acne for years. until earlier this week it has been a huge problem for me. i wash my face totally. behind the ears, chin, sides of my nose, ****ing everywhere. my confidence level was really low and it showed. it sucked balls.
on monday morning i got out of bed, looked in the mirror, and i see my face with zero of those little **** mongrels. "holy ****ing ****!" i say to myself. then i remember what i did differently last night...

i cleaned inside my ears.
yes, i scrubbed deep inside my ears with a washcloth until it stung. and it worked. just get in those little crevices of doom.
if you do clean your ears with force and you still have acne, then i cant help you.
What?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
What?

+1
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
so... is that the first time you cleaned your ears?
I see no sign of fortress.
hey guiz i cant hear out of my ears wutz wrong?
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by Phorgot
so... is that the first time you cleaned your ears?

haha no just thouroughly
Correlation does not imply causation.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
I had the worse acne in my school of 2500. Unfortunately for me I am not exaggerating, I was literally the most pimpled up kid in that huge school. My pimples had pimples and you could not see the skin on my face

I took pills for 2 months, the first month it somehow got worse and lead to much puss leaking and bleeding on my face for a couple weeks (which can really damage you inside if you have to go through something like that in the classroom). Well after those 2 months I had no more zits and I literally get about 1 normal sized zit every month or so.

Medication!
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
I heard you're actually not supposed to clean out your ears because it's bad for you and stuff.

Since then...I haven't heard anything else...
i get rid of acne with whisky
i'm so rock'n'roll i scare myself
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by TempoTantrum
I had the worse acne in my school of 2500. Unfortunately for me I am not exaggerating, I was literally the most pimpled up kid in that huge school. My pimples had pimples and you could not see the skin on my face

I took pills for 2 months, the first month it somehow got worse and lead to much puss leaking and bleeding on my face for a couple weeks (which can really damage you inside if you have to go through something like that in the classroom). Well after those 2 months I had no more zits and I literally get about 1 normal sized zit every month or so.

Medication!

for me it got to the point where i had to take pills and leave this **** on my face every night. it didnt work for me at all. this ear cleaning **** worked right away. overnight, no more acne.

god damn i sound like a commercial.
TL;DR

This?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Eww. Clean out your ears. Ear wax is yuck.
Quote by beetroot10
i went out with a chubby girl once she kept asking me if she could eat my mars bar
Prostate Stimulation.

Works wonders.
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.