Poll: What winter holiday do you celebrate?
Poll Options
View poll results: What winter holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas
85 87%
Other (Please explain)
10 10%
None (Please explain)
3 3%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
I was bored, so I figured I'd see how the pit stands. What winter holiday do you observe, if any?
Christman, but im not religious
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Certainly, Im not Christian but I love Christmas
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
No sir, I'm an atheist and I feel it would make me a hypocrite. I do make christmas tree ornaments look like grenades when I'm at work, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Uhh, festivus?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
Uhh, festivus?

Same. And they drove my family out of Bayside for it!
christmas!!!
its sneaking up on me so fast this year, though
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Christmas. Agnostic.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
i celebrate christmas, though i am not christian. i celebrate it for what i see it as. i see it as a family get together, where everyone one is festive and happy and giving to one another. i think christmas has drifted from the whole "christs birthday" thing here lately, and has become more about presents and buy things. though i think of it more in terms of family time.

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
Christmas but not Religious...

Yea I celebrate Christmas.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
jebus wasn't even born in december.
Jackson DK2M
Epi Les Paul Goth
Krank Rev 1+
Marshall 1960A Cab
christmas use to be all about the presents when i was a young kid. now i could care less about what i get. being with the whole family is always a great feeling
I see no sign of fortress.
Honestly, I think the only reason I even bother observing christmas is because the family does. I can't say I look forward to it. Hell, I haven't even gotten anything yet..
Quote by MagicBox
jebus wasn't even born in december.

he wasn't born in a manger either, or in bethlehem
Life

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
My parents do
I do not
Festivus for the restovus!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
festivus?
please explain. im not familar with this.

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by amason51
he wasn't born in a manger either, or in bethlehem

this guy knows where it's at.
Jackson DK2M
Epi Les Paul Goth
Krank Rev 1+
Marshall 1960A Cab
Quote by kaybee
festivus?
please explain. im not familar with this.

Seinfeld.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Voted none because I hate the stress and everything it bring with it.

If it didn't involve the "materialistics" and just would be a time of relaxing.. I'm in.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Christmukkah . But sometimes Festivus.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by kaybee
i celebrate christmas, though i am not christian. i celebrate it for what i see it as. i see it as a family get together, where everyone one is festive and happy and giving to one another. i think christmas has drifted from the whole "christs birthday" thing here lately, and has become more about presents and buy things. though i think of it more in terms of family time.

I'm a christian and I celebrate Christmas as Christ's birthday (even though that was most likely in September) but I do agree, it definitely has drifted from that and probably shouldn't even be celebrated as that anymore.
Quote by mdawg24
I'm a christian and I celebrate Christmas as Christ's birthday (even though that was most likely in September) but I do agree, it definitely has drifted from that and probably shouldn't even be celebrated as that anymore.

the only thing ever commanded to commemorate was his death anyway.
Jackson DK2M
Epi Les Paul Goth
Krank Rev 1+
Marshall 1960A Cab
Quote by MagicBox
this guy knows where it's at.

exactly what kind of a nine month pregnant woman travels from nazareth to bethlehem on a donkey. it was written to exxhagerate to connection between david and Jesus cause david was from bethlehem, thus strengthening the messianic promise that Jesus would come from the house of David. this would prove Jesus as a king of the jews (INRI)

They were in the middle of the desert. where the **** are they gonna find wood to make a manger. everything was mudbricks.
Quote by mdawg24

my teacher taught us april or may
Quote by amason51
exactly what kind of a nine month pregnant woman travels from nazareth to bethlehem on a donkey. it was written to exxhagerate to connection between david and Jesus cause david was from bethlehem, thus strengthening the messianic promise that Jesus would come from the house of David. this would prove Jesus as a king of the jews (INRI)

They were in the middle of the desert. where the **** are they gonna find wood to make a manger. everything was mudbricks.

Dude.. God can turn mud into people. I think he can handle a little bit of wood.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Dude.. God can turn mud into people. I think he can handle a little bit of wood.

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be able to turn the bible into a worthwhile piece of literature.

just kidding
Quote by CaptainRon
Get over yourselves.

You Pagans are worse then the Natives.

all jokes of course

You just wait till I tell mother Earth...
Quote by Spamwise
Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be able to turn the bible into a worthwhile piece of literature.

just kidding

I'd be angry at you if you weren't so damn funny.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Page 1 of 2