Obligation to give back a gift if you receive something from someone? I feel this is what the holidays comes down to, even parents expect a gift back. you guys?
LOL
Yeah, i kinda feel obligated to. I don't expect anything back if i give something, though.
Well is it really a gift is they expect something in return. It seems more like a trade.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
i look at it on a case by case basis.

i always get my family something, but other than that it really depends on the person.

like this one girl at work gave a bunch of us a card and a gift card to Subway. i don't really feel the need to give her something in return, because i don't know her all that well. it was nice of her to do that, but in this situation i don't feel i am obligated to return the favor.
depends on how much money i have at the time

at this time of year....none
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
yes.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Yeah i do.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
My grandma sent me a copy of the bible one Christmas, so I sent her, "Book of Lies" by Aleister Crowley.

She doesn't send Christmas presents anymore.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
My grandma sent me a copy of the bible one Christmas, so I sent her, "Book of Lies" by Aleister Crowley.

I may sig that
Quote by Jack Off Jill

that's one of his least offensive books too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Since I boycott christmas i don't buy presents and noone buys for me.

Sweet deal, actually.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
that's one of his least offensive books too.

My grandma thinks I'm going to hell because I like pink and blue nail polish.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
My grandma thinks I'm going to hell because I like pink and blue nail polish.

Yeah you should have sent a copy of Liber AL vel Legis instead.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
It's called reciprocity. All that is needed to start the effects of reciprocity is that the gift be received. If the gift is not reciprocated the person who received the initial "gift" should feel guilt, experience cognitive dissonance, and physical discomfort. I learned this in college last semester. It's the basic reasoning for giving out free samples or why door to door merchants give people pamphlets. Even a small gift can influence the choices made thereafter.
as close as you can get to Baileys without getting your eyes wet
I feel like I should, but I don't always do it.

But it's always awkward when I see them afterwards and I have anything in my hand.
They eye it like mad. Kind of obnoxious really.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Yeah you should have sent a copy of Liber AL vel Legis instead.

Nah, I try not to harass the poor woman now that I'm older and less hostile. I did try to talk her into reverting back to worship of feathered serpents, though.
Quote by vintage x metal