so ive had acne all through the beginning of high school. after trying tons of different methods and stuff i couldnt find anythin that worked. ill just get right to it,when you shave avoid electric razor, just use some good ol fashioned foam and a razor blade, then im pretty sure this is where the trick is, wash ur face after shaving and let semi dry, then apply after-shave. warnin this'll hurt like a bitch but itll be worth it. think the more it hurts the more its workin, load it on there dont be shy. thats basically it, i think when you shave it cuts some pores or somethin then the after shave kills bacteria, actually im not even gonna pretend like i know how it works but it does. so if anyones sufferin from acne give it a shot. also theres some pills called perfect skin(for men) pick em up at a local pharmacy cant go wrong.

im a guy, i dont know how this works for girls but feel free to giver hell
...Is this a joke?

Of course it is...-facepalm-
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
...Is this a joke?

Of course it is...-facepalm-

no joke......try it if you got it

mabey it was a fluke but it worked for me, just wanna see if itll work for others
Last edited by 420_40.oz at Dec 18, 2008,
This totally sounds like an old Pit thing that rhymes with Spicy Snot.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
or you could just go to the chemist and get benzoyle peroxide, burn them off and your in a winning situation, i used to be an acne covered freak, but going to the chemist saved my life.
Hmm I use aloe vera plant. Cut off a bit and wipe the...slimy sort of stuff on your pimples. It may feel and look sick but it's amazing stuff, works on grazes too.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by grunger
or you could just go to the chemist and get benzoyle peroxide, burn them off and your in a winning situation, i used to be an acne covered freak, but going to the chemist saved my life.

i had got some pills n creams from the chemist too but it just irritated my skin, also the pills didnt fly too well and i think it made me depressed back in the day