So I am mostly an acoustic player but I just within the last few days got a great deal on a Fender Strat. So now I need to pick up an amp for this but I don't have a lot of money to spend (I'm still in college). Most likely looking used at local shops but I was wondering if someone had some good suggestions, such as things to look for. I play mostly blues and classic rock if that helps.

Thanks for your time!
Try GG&A, you'll get better responses
I won't report, but move this thread there
Knowing your budget and intended uses would help, but I'd recommend a Peavey Classic 30
ohai little sig.
an amp without tubes is like a guitar thats not wood. any tube amp would sound good. try the crate v series or peavey VK series if youre on a tight budget.
Quote by Demonikk
Knowing your budget and intended uses would help, but I'd recommend a Peavey Classic 30

this guy is a douche for even suggesting a report. i use the searchbar constantly and its 99 percent useless. douche nozzles like this squash open dialouge and free trade of ideas among artists to fufill some hall monitor fantasy because theyve never seen a real live vagina and need to take their aggressions out on people that just want a little help.
Quote by Demonikk

Sorry about that don't use the forums much, I should have searched first. I will post there and add some more info when I get some more time. Thanks for the tip!
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
[BOLD]this guy is a douche for even suggesting a report. i use the searchbar constantly and its 99 percent useless. douche nozzles like this squash open dialouge and free trade of ideas among artists to fufill some hall monitor fantasy because theyve never seen a real live vagina and need to take their aggressions out on people that just want a little help[/BOLD].

No, just no. You sir are an idiot. Infact that entire post was worthless.

Theres nothing wrong with Epiphone Valve Juniors. They're cheap and fit the genres that you listed. They also take pedals well. Also they're 5 watts.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by silly hats at Dec 18, 2008,